- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 630803, 11 pages
Dynamic Actin Gene Family Evolution in Primates
1Institute of System Biology, Shanghai University, Shanghai 200444, China
2Yangzhou Breeding Biological Agriculture Technology Co. Ltd., Yangzhou 225200, China
3School of Life Sciences, Shanghai University, Shanghai 200444, China
4State Key Laboratory of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, School of Life Sciences, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210093, China
Received 10 April 2013; Revised 17 May 2013; Accepted 18 May 2013
Academic Editor: Tao Huang
Copyright © 2013 Liucun Zhu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sonia Ho, Helder Marçal, and Leslie John Ray Foster, “Towards Scarless Wound Healing: A Comparison of Protein Expression between Human, Adult and Foetal Fibroblasts,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Wenna Guo, Ying Zhang, Qiang Wang, Yueping Zhan, Guanghui Zhu, Qi Yu, and Liucun Zhu, “High-throughput sequencing and degradome analysis reveal neutral evolution of Cercis gigantea microRNAs and their targets,” Planta, vol. 243, no. 1, pp. 83–95, 2016.