- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104173, 6 pages
Fractional Sums and Differences with Binomial Coefficients
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Art and Sciencs, Çankaya University, Balgat, 06530 Ankara, Turkey
2Institute of Space Sciences, P.O. BOX MG-23, 76900 Magurele-Bucharest, Romania
3Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80204, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
4Department of Mathematics, Texas A & M University, 700 University Boulevard, Kingsville, TX, USA
Received 31 March 2013; Accepted 3 May 2013
Academic Editor: Shurong Sun
Copyright © 2013 Thabet Abdeljawad et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dorota Mozyrska, and Ewa Girejko, “On Solutions to Fractional Discrete Systems with Sequential h-Differences,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Guo-Cheng Wu, and Dumitru Baleanu, “Chaos synchronization of the discrete fractional logistic map,” Signal Processing, vol. 102, pp. 96–99, 2014.
- Guo-Cheng Wu, and Dumitru Baleanu, “Discrete chaos in fractional delayed logistic maps,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2014.
- Guo-Cheng Wu, and Dumitru Baleanu, “Reprint of: Chaos synchronization of the discrete fractional logistic map,” Signal Processing, 2014.
- Bashir Ahmad, Sotiris K. Ntouyas, and Ahmed Alsaedi, “Existence of solutions for fractional q-integro-difference inclusions with fractional q-integral boundary conditions,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2014.
- Ivan Area, Eduardo Godoy, and Juan J. Nieto, “Fixed point theory approach to boundary value problems for second-order difference equations on non-uniform lattices,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2014.
- Ravi P. Agarwal, Bashir Ahmad, Ahmed Alsaedi, and Hana Al-Hutami, “Existence Theory for -Antiperiodic Boundary Value Problems of Sequential -Fractional Integrodifferential Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Lihong Zhang, Dumitru Baleanu, and Guotao Wang, “Nonlocal Boundary Value Problem for Nonlinear Impulsive -Integrodifference Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Weidong Lv, “Solvability for a Discrete Fractional Three-Point Boundary Value Problem at Resonance,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- I. Area, J. D. Djida, J. Losada, and Juan J. Nieto, “On Fractional Orthonormal Polynomials of a Discrete Variable,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2015, pp. 1–7, 2015.
- Weidong Lv, “Existence and Uniqueness of Solutions for a Discrete Fractional Mixed Type Sum-Difference Equation Boundary Value Problem,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2015, pp. 1–10, 2015.
- Ferhan M. Atici, and Hatice Yaldiz, “Convex Functions on Discrete Time Domains,” Canadian Mathematical Bulletin-Bulletin Canadien De Mathematiques, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 225–233, 2016.