- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104173, 6 pages
Fractional Sums and Differences with Binomial Coefficients
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Art and Sciencs, Çankaya University, Balgat, 06530 Ankara, Turkey
2Institute of Space Sciences, P.O. BOX MG-23, 76900 Magurele-Bucharest, Romania
3Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80204, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
4Department of Mathematics, Texas A & M University, 700 University Boulevard, Kingsville, TX, USA
Received 31 March 2013; Accepted 3 May 2013
Academic Editor: Shurong Sun
Copyright © 2013 Thabet Abdeljawad et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dorota Mozyrska, and Ewa Girejko, “On Solutions to Fractional Discrete Systems with Sequential h-Differences,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Guo-Cheng Wu, and Dumitru Baleanu, “Discrete chaos in fractional delayed logistic maps,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2014.