- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 298032, 6 pages
Some Local Properties of Soft Semi-Open Sets
School of Mathematical Sciences, University of Jinan, Jinan 250022, China
Received 4 March 2013; Accepted 31 March 2013
Academic Editor: Shurong Sun
Copyright © 2013 Bin Chen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. Molodtsov, “Soft set theory—first results,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 37, no. 4-5, pp. 19–31, 1999.
- P. K. Maji, R. Biswas, and A. R. Roy, “Fuzzy soft sets,” Journal of Fuzzy Mathematics, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 589–602, 2001.
- B. Ahmad and A. Kharal, “On fuzzy soft sets,” Advances in Fuzzy Systems, vol. 2009, Article ID 586507, 6 pages, 2009.
- X. Zhou, Q. Li, and L. Guo, “On generalized interval-valued fuzzy soft sets,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, Article ID 479783, 18 pages, 2012.
- S. Alkhazaleh, A. R. Salleh, and N. Hassan, “Possibility fuzzy soft set,” Advances in Decision Sciences, vol. 2011, Article ID 479756, 18 pages, 2011.
- İ. Zorlutuna, M. Akdag, W. K. Min, and S. Atmaca, “Remarks on soft topological spaces,” Annals of Fuzzy Mathematics and Informatics, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 171–185, 2012.
- M. Shabir and M. Naz, “On soft topological spaces,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 7, pp. 1786–1799, 2011.
- B. Tanay and M. B. Kandemir, “Topological structure of fuzzy soft sets,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 61, no. 10, pp. 2952–2957, 2011.
- Y. B. Jun, K. J. Lee, and M. S. Kang, “Ideal theory in BCK/BCI-algebras based on soft sets and N-structures,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2012, Article ID 910450, 13 pages, 2012.
- B. Chen, “Soft semi-open sets and related properties in soft topological spaces,” Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 287–294, 2013.