- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 390282, 6 pages
Oscillation for a Class of Fractional Differential Equation
School of Mathematical Sciences, University of Jinan, Jinan, Shandong 250022, China
Received 3 May 2013; Accepted 21 June 2013
Academic Editor: Shurong Sun
Copyright © 2013 Zhenlai Han et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Run Xu, “Oscillation Criteria for Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equations,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, 2013.
- Shouxian Xiang, Zhenlai Han, Ping Zhao, and Ying Sun, “Oscillation Behavior for a Class of Differential Equation with Fractional-Order Derivatives,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- M. De la Sen, A. Ibeas, and R. Nistal, “Approximate Solutions by Truncated Taylor Series Expansions of Nonlinear Differential Equations and Related Shadowing Property with Applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–17, 2014.
- Yizhuo Wang, Zhenlai Han, Ping Zhao, and Shurong Sun, “On the oscillation and asymptotic behavior for a kind of fractional differential equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 50, 2014.
- Wei Nian Li, “On the forced oscillation of certain fractional partial differential equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 50, pp. 5–9, 2015.
- Jichen Yang, Anping Liu, and Ting Liu, “Forced oscillation of nonlinear fractional differential equations with damping term,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2015.
- Wei Nian Li, “Forced Oscillation Criteria for a Class of Fractional Partial Differential Equations with Damping Term,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–6, 2015.
- Y. Y. Lee, “Multi-Level Residue Harmonic Balance Method for the Transmission Loss of a Nonlinearly Vibrating Perforated Panel,” International Journal Of Structural Stability And Dynamics, vol. 16, no. 2, 2016.
- Wei Nian Li, “Oscillation of solutions for certain fractional partial differential equations,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2016.