- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 406910, 12 pages
On Delta and Nabla Caputo Fractional Differences and Dual Identities
1Department of Mathematics and Physical Sciences, Prince Sultan University, P.O. Box 66833, Riyadh 11586, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Çankaya University, 06530 Ankara, Turkey
Received 13 January 2013; Accepted 14 June 2013
Academic Editor: Shurong Sun
Copyright © 2013 Thabet Abdeljawad. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dorota Mozyrska, and Ewa Girejko, “On Solutions to Fractional Discrete Systems with Sequential h-Differences,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Ioannis K. Dassios, and Dumitru I. Baleanu, “Duality of singular linear systems of fractional nabla difference equations,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, 2014.
- Mohamad Rafi Segi Rahmat, “Integral Transform Methods for Solving Fractional Dynamic Equations on Time Scales,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Weidong Lv, “Solvability for a Discrete Fractional Three-Point Boundary Value Problem at Resonance,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.