- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 618536, 10 pages
Texture Enhancement for Medical Images Based on Fractional Differential Masks
1Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2Institute of Mathematical Sciences, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Received 13 January 2013; Revised 6 March 2013; Accepted 6 March 2013
Academic Editor: Thabet Abdeljawad
Copyright © 2013 Hamid A. Jalab and Rabha W. Ibrahim. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hamid A. Jalab, and Rabha W. Ibrahim, “On Generalized Fractional Differentiator Signals,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, 2013.
- Rabha W. Ibrahim, “Modified fractional Cauchy problem in a complex domain,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Hamid A. Jalab, and Rabha W. Ibrahim, “Fractional Conway Polynomials for Image Denoising with Regularized Fractional Power Parameters,” Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 442–450, 2014.
- Hamid A. Jalab, and Rabha W. Ibrahim, “Fractional alexander polynomials for image denoising,” Signal Processing, 2014.
- Hamid A. Jalab, “Regularized Fractional Power Parameters for Image Denoising Based on Convex Solution of Fractional Heat Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Rabha W. Ibrahim, and Hamid A. Jalab, “Discrete boundary value problem based on the fractional Gateaux derivative,” Boundary Value Problems, 2015.