- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 789754, 14 pages
Routing Optimization of Intelligent Vehicle in Automated Warehouse
1School of Information Engineering, Tianjin University of Commerce, Tianjin 300134, China
2School of Computer Science and Software, Hebei University of Technology, Tianjin 300401, China
Received 11 April 2014; Accepted 12 May 2014; Published 16 June 2014
Academic Editor: Xiang Li
Copyright © 2014 Yan-cong Zhou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z.-Z. Yu, J.-H. Yan, J. Zhao, Z.-F. Chen, and Y.-H. Zhu, “Mobile robot path planning based on improved artificial potential field method,” Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 50–55, 2011.
- X. Sijun and C. Qiying, “A visibility graph based path planning algorithm for mobile robot,” Computer Application and Software, vol. 3, no. 28, pp. 220–236, 2011.
- F. Kuang and Y.-N. Wang, “Robot path planning based on hybrid artificial potential field/genetic algorithm,” Journal of System Simulation, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 774–777, 2006.
- A. Tuncer and M. Yildirim, “Dynamic path planning of mobile robots with improved genetic algorithm,” Computers and Electrical Engineering, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 1564–1572, 2012.
- X.-F. Yang and J.-H. Fu, “Mobile robot path planning based on grid algorithm and CGA,” Computer Simulation, vol. 29, no. 7, pp. 223–226, 2012.
- R. Glasius, A. Komoda, and S. C. A. M. Gielen, “A biologically inspired neural net for trajectory formation and obstacle avoidance,” Biological Cybernetics, vol. 74, no. 6, pp. 511–520, 1996.
- W. Cai, Q. Zhu, and J. Hu, “Path planning based on biphasic ant colony algorithm and fuzzy control in dynamic environment,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Intelligent Human-Machine Systems and Cybernetics (IHMSC '10), vol. 1, pp. 333–336, August 2010.
- C. L. Liu, “Improved ant colony genetic optimization algorithm and its application,” Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 33, no. 11, pp. 3111–3113, 2013.
- T.-F. Liu and R.-Y. Cheng, “Ant colony algorithm with elitist strategy and vision detection for mobile robot path planning,” Computer Applications, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 92–93, 2008.
- Z.-P. Zhou and L. Hua, “Improved colony algorithm for path planning under complex environment,” Computer Engineering and Design, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 1773–1776, 2011.
- Q. Sun, The Research on Path Planning of Automated Guided Vehicle System, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China, 2012.
- G. Wang and Y.-J. Feng, “Picking path plan for carousel based on ant colony optimization algorithm,” Computer Engineering, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 221–223, 2010.
- M. R. Zeng and H. L. Zong, “Route optimization of AS/RS based on simulated annealing genetic algorithm,” Manufacture Automation, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 17–19, 2009.
- L. Pang and J. G. Lu, “Order picking optimization of automated warehouses based on the ant colony generic algorithm,” Computer Engineering & Science, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 148–151, 2012.
- M. Z. Liu, J. Lu, M. G. Ge, Z. Q. Jiang, and J. Hu, “Dynamic material handling route planning based on real-time operation conditions,” Journal of Hefei University of Technology, vol. 31, no. 12, pp. 1948–1952, 2008.
- C. Chen, J. Tang, and Z. G. Jin, “Indoor path planning for seeing eyes robot based on RFID,” Journal of Jiangsu University of Science and Technology, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 60–63, 2013.
- X. X. Guo, Intelligent Navigation and Scheduling of Vehicles in Warehouses Based on RFID, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China, 2011.
- J.-H. Gu, P.-P. Fan, Q.-Z. Song, and E.-H. Liu, “Improved culture ant colony optimization method for solving TSP problem,” Computer Engineering and Applications, vol. 46, no. 26, pp. 49–52, 2010.