- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 893851, 13 pages
The Research on Low Carbon Logistics Routing Optimization Based on DNA-Ant Colony Algorithm
1Information Engineering College, Tianjin University of Commerce, Tianjin 300134, China
2Economic College, Tianjin University of Commerce, Tianjin 300134, China
3Waston Engineering Shool, State University of New York at Binghamton, 138 Conklin Avenue, Binghamton, NY 13902, USA
Received 11 April 2014; Accepted 15 May 2014; Published 22 June 2014
Academic Editor: Xiang Li
Copyright © 2014 Liyi Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. Xu, “Research on construction and characteristics of low carbon logistics system,” Commercial Times, no. 10, pp. 23–24, 2011.
- X.-Y. Liu, “Analysis of the development of low-carbon logistics based on a low-carbon economy,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Low-Carbon Transportation and Logistics and Green Buildings, pp. 673–679, 2013.
- H.-J. Wu and S. Dunn, “Environmentally responsible logisties systems,” International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 20–38, 1995.
- J. P. Rodrigue, B. Slake, and C. Comtois, “Green logistics,” in The Handbook of Logistics and Supply-Chain Management, A. M. Brewer, K. J. Button, and D. A. Hensher, Eds., Paragon Elsevier, London, UK, 2001.
- A. McKinnon, “Green logistics: the carbon agenda,” Electronic Scientific Journal of Logistics, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 1–9, 2010.
- J. Liu and K. Han, “Establishment of logistics system in low-carbon economy,” Logistics Technology, no. 13, pp. 77–79, 2013.
- X. Lin, “China-ASEAN and Guangxi multiple-regions cooperative low-carbon logistics internet of things service system hidden Markov optimization model,” Advances in Intelligent and Soft Computing, vol. 162, pp. 65–72, 2012.
- M. Yang and Y. Tian, “Establishment and application of logistics enterprises' low-carbon factors index system,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Logistics, Informatics and Service Science (LISS '12), pp. 401–407, July 2012.
- S. Cholette and K. Venkat, “The energy and carbon intensity of wine distribution: a study of logistical options for delivering wine to consumers,” Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 17, no. 16, pp. 1401–1413, 2009.
- I. Harris, M. Naim, A. Palmer, A. Potter, and C. Mumford, “Assessing the impact of cost optimization based on infrastructure modelling on CO2 emissions,” International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 131, no. 1, pp. 313–321, 2011.
- Y. Wang, T. Lu, and C. Zhang, “Integrated logistics network design in hybrid manufacturing/remanufacturing system under low-carbon restriction,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Logistics, Informatics and Service Science (LISS '12), pp. 111–121, July 2012.
- H. Huang, “A study of developing Chinese low carbon logistics in the new railway period,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on E-Product E-Service and E-Entertainment (ICEEE '10), pp. 635–638, November 2010.
- S. Qin, Research on fuel consumption minimized vehicle routing problem [M.S. thesis], Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, 2011.
- Y. Le and P. Zhen, “Path design of emergency medical supplies transport,” Logistics Technology, vol. 27, no. 11, pp. 84–86, 2008.
- M. Dorigo and L. M. Gambardella, “Ant colony system: a cooperative learning approach to the traveling salesman problem,” IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 53–66, 1997.
- C. Wu, DNA algorithm of the minimum set covering problem in wireless sensor networks research [M.S. thesis], East China University of Science and Technology, Shanghai, China, 2010.
- X. Chen, DNA genetic algorithm and its application [Ph.D. thesis], Zhejiang University, Zhejiang, China, 2010.
- R. J. Lipton, “DNA solution of hard computational problems,” Science, vol. 268, no. 5210, pp. 542–545, 1995.
- H. Zhu, Vehicles scheduling problemwith DNA algorithm research [M.S. thesis], Harbin University of Science and Technology, Harbin, China, 2003.
- L. V. Pin, “Study of logistics network optimization model considering carbon emissions,” Application Research of Computers, vol. 30, no. 10, pp. 2977–2980, 2013.