- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 490301, 14 pages
Ginseng Berry Extract Prevents Atherogenesis via Anti-Inflammatory Action by Upregulating Phase II Gene Expression
1Vascular Homeostasis Laboratory and Department of Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, School of Medicine, Kangwon National University, Gangwon-do, Chuncheon 200-701, Republic of Korea
2Department of Surgery, Seoul Medical Center, Seoul 131-130, Republic of Korea
3Amorepacific Corporation R&D Center, Gyeonggi-do, Yongin 446-729, Republic of Korea
4Division of Molecular Life Sciences, Ewha Womans University, Seoul 120-750, Republic of Korea
5Department of Biochemistry, College of Sciences, Yonsei University, Seoul 120-749, Republic of Korea
Received 16 August 2012; Accepted 18 October 2012
Academic Editor: Alvin J. Beitz
Copyright © 2012 Chun-Ki Kim et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chin-Shiu Huang, Ai-Hsuan Lin, Cheng-Tzu Liu, Chia-Wen Tsai, Ing-Shr Chang, Haw-Wen Chen, and Chong-Kuei Lii, “Isothiocyanates protect against oxidized LDL-induced endothelial dysfunction by upregulating Nrf2-dependent antioxidation and suppressing NFκB activation,” Molecular Nutrition & Food Research, 2013.
- Antonio Speciale, Sirajudheen Anwar, Raffaella Canali, Joselita Chirafisi, Antonella Saija, Fabio Virgili, and Francesco Cimino, “ Cyanidin-3- O -glucoside counters the response to TNF-alpha of endothelial cells by activating Nrf2 pathway ,” Molecular Nutrition & Food Research, 2013.