- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 519031, 15 pages
A Systems Biology Approach to Uncovering Pharmacological Synergy in Herbal Medicines with Applications to Cardiovascular Disease
1Center of Bioinformatics, College of Life Science, Northwest A&F University, Yangling, Shaanxi 712100, China
2School of Chemical Engineering, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, Liaoning 116024, China
3Institute of Chinese Materia Medica, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Beijing 100700, China
4Laboratory of Pharmaceutical Resource Discovery, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Dalian 116023, China
Received 19 August 2012; Accepted 10 October 2012
Academic Editor: Kashmira Nanji
Copyright © 2012 Xia Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bo Zhang, Xu Wang, and Shao Li, “An Integrative Platform of TCM Network Pharmacology and Its Application on a Herbal Formula, Qing-Luo-Yin,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Gui-biao Zhang, Qing-ya Li, Qi-long Chen, and Shi-bing Su, “Network Pharmacology: A New Approach for Chinese Herbal Medicine Research,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Ming Yang, Jia-Lei Chen, Li-Wen Xu, and Guang Ji, “Navigating Traditional Chinese Medicine Network Pharmacology and Computational Tools,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–23, 2013.