- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 850512, 14 pages
Proteomic Analysis Reveals the Deregulation of Inflammation-Related Proteins in Acupuncture-Treated Rats with Asthma Onset
1Molecular Biology Laboratory, Shanghai Research Institute of Acupuncture and Meridian, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 200030, China
2Yue Yang Hospital, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 200437, China
Received 29 June 2012; Revised 16 September 2012; Accepted 17 September 2012
Academic Editor: Alvin J. Beitz
Copyright © 2012 Yu-Dong Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yin Shou, Yang Yang, Ming-Shu Xu, Ying-Qian Zhao, Lin-Bao Ge, and Bi-Meng Zhang, “Electroacupuncture Inhibition of Hyperalgesia in Rats with Adjuvant Arthritis: Involvement of Cannabinoid Receptor 1 and Dopamine Receptor Subtypes in Striatum,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Yong-Qing Yang, Chen Yan, Chris J. Branford-White, and Xiang-Yu Hou, “Biological Values of Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine: Impact on the Life Science,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–2, 2013.
- Yu Wang, Lei-Miao Yin, Yu-Dong Xu, Yan-Yan Lui, Jun Ran, and Yong-Qing Yang, “The Research of Acupuncture Effective Biomolecules: Retrospect and Prospect,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Florian Pfab, Peter C. Schalock, Vitaly Napadow, Georgios I. Athanasiadis, Johannes Huss-Marp, and Johannes Ring, “Acupuncture for allergic disease therapy - the current state of evidence,” Expert Review of Clinical Immunology, vol. 10, no. 7, pp. 831–841, 2014.
- Yu-Dong Xu, Yu Wang, Gyoung-Hee Park, Lei-Miao Yin, Jun Ran, Yan-Yan Liu, and Yong-Qing Yang, “Non-specific physiological background effects of acupuncture revealed by proteomic analysis in normal rats,” Bmc Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 14, 2014.
- Yong-Qing Yang, Chen Yan, Chris J. Branford-White, and Xiang-Yu Hou, “Biological Values of Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine: Impact on the Life Science,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–2, 2014.
- Lei-Miao Yin, Yu Wang, Lei Fan, Yu-Dong Xu, Wen-Qian Wang, Yan-Yan Liu, Jun-Tao Feng, Cheng-Ping Hu, Pei-Yu Wang, Tie-Feng Zhang, Su-Ju Shao, and Yong-Qing Yang, “Efficacy of acupuncture for chronic asthma: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial,” Trials, vol. 16, 2015.
- Mario R. P. Lisboa, Delane V. Gondim, Edilson Ervolino, Mariana L. Vale, Nicolly P. R. Frota, Nara L. T. Nunes, Viviane C. Mariguela, Mario Taba, Michel R. Messora, and Flavia A. C. Furlaneto, “Effects of Electroacupuncture on Experimental Periodontitis in Rats,” Journal Of Periodontology, vol. 86, no. 6, pp. 801–811, 2015.
- Qing Ji, Fangshi Zhu, Xuan Liu, Qi Li, and Shi-bing Su, “Recent Advance in Applications of Proteomics Technologies on Traditional Chinese Medicine Research,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2015, pp. 1–13, 2015.
- Sara Darbandi, Mahsa Darbandi, Pooneh Mokarram, Mohammad Reza Sadeghi, Ali Akbar Owji, Hamid Reza Khorram Khorshid, Baxiao Zhao, and Mahnaz Heidari, “The Acupuncture-Affected Gene Expressions and Epigenetic Modifications in Oxidative Stress–Associated Diseases,” Medical Acupuncture, 2016.