- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 908439, 14 pages
The Cortical and Striatal Gene Expression Profile of 100 Hz Electroacupuncture Treatment in 6-Hydroxydopamine-Induced Parkinson's Disease Model
1Department of Physiology, Key Laboratory for Neurodegenerative Disorders of the Ministry of Education, Capital Medical University, Beijing 100069, China
2Department of Neurology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
3Department of Neurosurgery, Xuanwu Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing 100053, China
Received 30 April 2011; Revised 5 September 2011; Accepted 26 September 2011
Academic Editor: Edwin L. Cooper
Copyright © 2012 Li-Rong Huo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Juanjuan Xu, Yan Chen, Shi Liu, and Xiaohua Hou, “Electroacupuncture Regulates Apoptosis/Proliferation of Intramuscular Interstitial Cells of Cajal and Restores Colonic Motility in Diabetic Constipation Rats,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Weidong Pan, Shin Kwak, Guoyan Li, Yiyun Chen, and Dingfang Cai, “Therapeutic effect of Yang-Xue-Qing-Nao granules on sleep dysfunction in Parkinson’s disease,” Chinese Medicine, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 14, 2013.
- Haomin Wang, Xuan Wang, Dingzhen Luo, Xibin Liang, and Jun Jia, “Electro-Acupuncture Stimulation Improves Spontaneous Locomotor Hyperactivit y in MPTP Intoxicated Mice,” Plos One, vol. 8, no. 5, 2013.
- Yonglong Yu, Guangfang Guo, Dongwen Lv, Yingkao Hu, Jiarui Li, and Yueming Yan, “Transcriptome analysis during seed germination of elite Chinese bread wheat cultivar Jimai 20,” Bmc Plant Biology, vol. 14, 2014.