- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 915953, 11 pages
Artemisia iwayomogi Extract Attenuates High-Fat Diet-Induced Obesity by Decreasing the Expression of Genes Associated with Adipogenesis in Mice
1Department of Food and Nutrition, Yonsei University, 50 Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul 120-749, Republic of Korea
2College of Pharmacy, Chung-Ang University, 221 Heuksuk-Dong, dongjak-gu, Seoul 156-756, Republic of Korea
Received 17 October 2012; Accepted 20 December 2012
Academic Editor: Ravirajsinh N. Jadeja
Copyright © 2013 Yeji Choi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kyeong-Mi Choi, Youn-Sun Lee, Wonkyun Kim, Seung Jung Kim, Kyong-Oh Shin, Ji-Yeon Yu, Mi Kyeong Lee, Yong-Moon Lee, Jin Tae Hong, Yeo-Pyo Yun, and Hwan-Soo Yoo, “Sulforaphane attenuates obesity by inhibiting adipogenesis and activating the AMPK pathway in obese mice,” The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, 2013.
- Hyekyung Ha, Hoyoung Lee, Chang-Seob Seo, Hye-Sun Lim, Mee-Young Lee, Jun Kyoung Lee, and Hyeunkyoo Shin, “Antiatopic Dermatitis Effect of Artemisia iwayomogi in Dust Mice Extract-Sensitized Nc/Nga Mice,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Jong-Min Han, Jin-Seok Lee, Hyeong-Geug Kim, In-Chan Seol, Hwi-Jin Im, Jung-Hyo Cho, and Chang-Gue Son, “Synergistic effects of Artemisia iwayomogi and Curcuma longa radix on high-fat diet-induced hyperlipidemia in a mouse model,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 173, pp. 217–224, 2015.