- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 985746, 7 pages
Correlation between Platelet Gelsolin and Platelet Activation Level in Acute Myocardial Infarction Rats and Intervention Effect of Effective Components of Chuanxiong Rhizome and Red Peony Root
Cardiovascular Disease Centre, Xiyuan Hospital, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Beijing 100091, China
Received 21 August 2012; Revised 2 December 2012; Accepted 7 February 2013
Academic Editor: Peng Nam Yeoh
Copyright © 2013 Yue Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Choi and J. C. Kermode, “New therapeutic approaches to combat arterial thrombosis,” Molecular Interventions, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 111–123, 2011.
- S. Tseeng and R. Arora, “Reviews: aspirin resistance: biological and clinical implications,” Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology and Therapeutics, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 5–12, 2008.
- A. D. Michelson, “Antiplatelet therapies for the treatment of cardiovascular disease,” Nature Reviews Drug Discovery, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 154–169, 2010.
- C. Baigent, L. Blackwell, R. Collins, et al., “Aspirin in the primary and secondary prevention of vascular disease: collaborative meta-analysis of individual participant data from randomised trials,” The Lancet, vol. 373, no. 9678, pp. 1849–1860, 2009.
- D. N. Juurlink, T. Gomes, D. T. Ko et al., “A population-based study of the drug interaction between proton pump inhibitors and clopidogrel,” Canadian Medical Association Journal, vol. 180, no. 7, pp. 713–718, 2009.
- J. L. Mega, S. L. Close, S. D. Wiviott et al., “Cytochrome P-450 polymorphisms and response to clopidogrel,” New England Journal of Medicine, vol. 360, no. 4, pp. 354–362, 2009.
- S. R. Seshasai, S. Wijesuriya, R. Sivakumaran et al., “Effect of aspirin on vascular and nonvascular outcomes: meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials,” Archives of Internal Medicine, vol. 172, no. 3, pp. 209–216, 2012.
- A. García, “Clinical proteomics in platelet research: challenges ahead,” Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, vol. 8, no. 8, pp. 1784–1785, 2010.
- X. F. Li, Y. R. Jiang, C. F. Wu, K. J. Chen, and H. J. Yin, “Study on the correlation between platelet function proteins and symptom complex in coronary heart disease,” Zhongguo Fen Zi Xin Zang Bing Xue Za Zhi, vol. 9, no. 6, pp. 326–331, 2009.
- Y. Liu, H. J. Yin, and K. J. Chen, “Research on the correlation between platelet gelsolin and blood-stasis syndrome of coronary heart disease,” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 17, no. 8, pp. 587–592, 2011.
- Y. Liu, H. J. Yin, Y. R. Jiang, M. Xue, and K. J. Chen, “Correlation between platelet gelsolin level and different types of coronary heart disease,” Chinese Science Bulletin, vol. 57, no. 6, pp. 631–638, 2012.
- W. M. Lee and R. M. Galbraith, “The extracellular actin-scavenger system and actin toxicity,” New England Journal of Medicine, vol. 326, no. 20, pp. 1335–1341, 1992.
- K. J. Chen, “Explore the possibilities of Chinese herb and formulas for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis on reducing the cardiovascular risk,” Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi, vol. 28, no. 5, p. 389, 2008.
- Y. Liu, H. J. Yin, D. Z. Shi, and K.-J. Chen, “Chinese herb and formulas for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis and antiplatelet therapies,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2012, Article ID 184503, 8 pages, 2012.
- Z. Zhang, L. M. Qing, and K. J. Chen, “Study on the pharmacokinetics of paeoniflorin contained in Xiongshao capsule in canine,” Zhongguo Shi Yan Fang Ji Xue Za Zhi, vol. 6, no. 6, pp. 21–24, 2000.
- Z. Zhang, Y. F. Yan, and K. J. Chen, “Study on the pharmacokinetics of ferulic acid in canine serum after giving an intragastrical single dose of Xiongshao capsules to a dog,” Beijing Zhong Yi Yao Da Xue Xue Bao, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 25–28, 2001.
- K. J. Chen, D. Z. Shi, H. Xu, et al., “XS0601 reduces the incidence of restenosis: a prospective study of 335 patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention in China,” Chinese Medical Journal, vol. 119, no. 1, pp. 6–13, 2006.
- M. Sun, F. Dawood, W. H. Wen et al., “Excessive tumor necrosis factor activation after infarction contributes to susceptibility of myocardial rupture and left ventricular dysfunction,” Circulation, vol. 110, no. 20, pp. 3221–3228, 2004.
- G. H. Li, Y. Shi, Y. Chen et al., “Gelsolin regulates cardiac remodeling after myocardial infarction through DNase I-mediated apoptosis,” Circulation Research, vol. 104, no. 7, pp. 896–904, 2009.
- M. M, Zhuang, Y. X. Wen, S. L. Liu, et al., “Determination of the level of cytopplasmic free calcium in human platelets with flow cytometry,” Xi An Jiao Tong Da Xue Xue Bao, vol. 26, no. 5, pp. 508–510, 2005.
- G. H. Li, P. D. Arora, Y. Chen, C. A. McCulloch, and P. Liu, “Multifunctional roles of gelsolin in health and diseases,” Medicinal Research Reviews, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 999–1025, 2012.
- Y. Liu, Y. R. Jiang, H. J. Yin, et al., “Gelsolin and cardiovascular diseases,” Zhongguo Fen Zi Xin Zang Bing Xue Za Zhi, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 50–53, 2011.
- A. D. Michelson and M. I. Furman, “Laboratory markers of platelet activation and their clinical significance,” Current Opinion in Hematology, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 342–348, 1999.
- C. A. Vasconcellos and S. E. Lind, “Coordinated inhibition of actin-induced platelet aggregation by plasma gelsolin and vitamin D-binding protein,” Blood, vol. 82, no. 12, pp. 3648–3657, 1993.
- J. G. Haddad, K. D. Harper, M. Guoth, et al., “Angiopathic consequences of saturating the plasma scavenger system for actin,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 87, no. 4, pp. 1381–1385, 1990.
- D. W. Zhang, L. Zhang, J. G. Liu, et al., “Effects of Xiongshao capsule combined with ischemic postconditioning on monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 and tumor necrosis factor-α in rat myocardium with ischemic reperfusion injury,” Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi, vol. 30, no. 12, pp. 1279–1283, 2010.
- Y. Huang, H. J. Yin, X. J. Ma et al., “Correlation between FcγRIIIA and aortic atherosclerotic plaque destabilization in ApoE knockout mice and intervention effects of effective components of Chuanxiong Rhizome and Red Peony Root,” Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 355–360, 2011.
- M. Yoshimura, T. Oshima, H. Hiraga et al., “Increased cytosolic free Mg2+ and Ca2+ in platelets of patients with vasospastic angina,” American Journal of Physiology, vol. 274, no. 2, part 2, pp. R548–R554, 1998.
- A. Fujinishi, K. Takahara, C. Ohba, Y. Nakashima, and A. Kuroiwa, “Effects of nisoldipine on cytosolic calcium, platelet aggregation, and coagulation/fibrinolysis in patients with coronary artery disease,” Angiology, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 515–521, 1997.
- W. Li, Y. Liu, Y. Huang, and Y. Ji, “Effect of verapamil on the thrombogenes is and nitric oxide level in the serum of rats,” Nanjing Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao, vol. 27, no. 10, pp. 1080–1083, 2007.
- G. H. Li, Y. Shi, Y. Chen, et al., “Gelsolin regulates cardiac remodeling after myocardial infarction through DNase I-mediated apoptosis,” Circulation Research, vol. 104, no. 7, pp. 896–904, 2009.