- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 345908, 6 pages
Limits on Estimating Autocorrelation Matrices from Mobile MIMO Measurements
Communications Research Centre Canada, P.O. Box 11490, Station H, 3701 Carling Avenue, Ottawa, ON, K2H 8S2, Canada
Received 3 December 2012; Accepted 8 January 2013
Academic Editor: Pablo Padilla
Copyright © 2013 Tricia J. Willink. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. Weichselberger, “On the decomposition of the MIMO channel correlation tensor,” in Proceedings of the ITG Workshop on Smart Antennas, pp. 268–273, March 2004.
- J. P. Kermoal, L. Schumacher, K. I. Pedersen, P. E. Mogensen, and F. Frederiksen, “A stochastic MIMO radio channel model with experimental validation,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 1211–1226, 2002.
- H. Özcelik, N. Czink, and E. Bonek, “What makes a good MIMO channel model?” in Proceedings of the IEEE 61st Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC '05), vol. 1, pp. 156–160, Stockholm, Sweden, May 2005.
- D. S. Shiu, G. J. Foschini, M. J. Gans, and J. M. Kahn, “Fading correlation and its effect on the capacity of multielement antenna systems,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 502–513, 2000.
- M. Ivrlač and J. Nossek, “Quantifying diversity and correlation in Rayleigh fading MIMO communication systems,” in Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE International Symposium on Signal Processing and Information Technology (ISSPIT '03), pp. 158–161, December 2003.
- T. J. Willink, “Wide-sense stationarity of mobile MIMO radio channels,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 704–714, 2008.
- W. B. Davenport and W. L. Root, An Introduction to the Theory of Random Signals and Noise, McGraw-Hill, 1958.
- F. E. Nathanson, J. P. Reilly, and M. N. Cohen, Radar Design Principles: Signal Processing and the Environment, SciTech Publishing, 1999.
- A. F. Molisch, Wireless Communications, John Wiley & Sons, 2005.
- C. C. Squires and T. J. Willink, “Impact of vehicular array position on urban MIMO channel characteristics,” International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, vol. 2011, Article ID 675343, 14 pages, 2011.
- R. J. C. Bultitude, “Estimating frequency correlation functions from propagation measurements on fading radio channels: a critical review,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 1133–1143, 2002.
- A. Paier, T. Zemen, J. Karedal et al., “Spatial diversity and spatial correlation evaluation of measured vehicle-to-vehicle radio channels at 5.2 GHz,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 13th Digital Signal Processing Workshop, pp. 326–330, January 2009.
- Y. Eldar and G. Kutyniok, Eds., Compressed Sensing, Theory and Applications, Cambridge University Press, 2012.