- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 670154, 7 pages
MIMO OTA Testing Based on Transmit Signal Processing
Department of Communications Engineering, University of Cantabria, 39140 Santander, Spain
Received 1 February 2013; Revised 17 May 2013; Accepted 19 May 2013
Academic Editor: Pablo Padilla
Copyright © 2013 Jesús Gutiérrez et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Vielva, J. Vía, J. Gutiérrez, Ó. González, J. Ibáñez, and I. Santamaría, “Building a web platform for learning advanced digital communications using a MIMO testbed,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP '10), Dallas, Tex, USA, 2010.
- S. Caban, C. Mehlführer, R. Langwieser, A. L. Scholtz, and M. Rupp, “Vienna MIMO testbed,” Eurasip Journal on Applied Signal Processing, vol. 2006, Article ID 054868, 2006.
- A. Guillén i Fàbregas, M. Guillaud, D. T. M. Slock et al., “A MIMO-OFDM testbed for wireless local area networks,” Eurasip Journal on Applied Signal Processing, vol. 2006, Article ID 18083, pp. 1–20, 2006.
- M. Rumney, R. Pirkl, M. H. Landmann, and D. A. Sanchez-Hernandez, “MIMO over-the-air research, development, and testing,” International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, vol. 2012, Article ID 467695, 8 pages, 2012.
- A. Kosako, M. Shinozawa, and Y. Karasawa, “Simplified configuration of fading emulator system for MIMO-OTA testing,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Wireless Communication, Vehicular Technology, Information Theory and Aerospace and Electronic Systems Technology, Wireless (VITAE '11), pp. 1–5, March 2011.
- Y. Karasawa, Y. Gunawan, S. Pasisngi, K. Nakada, and A. Kosako, “Development of a MIMO-OTA system with simplified configuration,” Journal of the Korean Institute of Electromagnetic Engineering and Science, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 77–84, 2012.
- J. D. Sanchez-Heredia, J. F. Valenzuela-Valdés, A. M. Martínez-González, and D. A. Sánchez-Hernández, “Emulation of MIMO rician-fading environments with mode-stirred reverberation chambers,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 654–660, 2011.
- M. García-Fernández, J. Sánchez-Heredia, A. Martínez-González, D. Sánchez-Hernández, and J. Valenzuela-Valdés, “Advances in mode-stirred reverberation chambers for wireless communication performance evaluation,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 49, no. 7, pp. 140–147, 2011.
- X. Chen, P. Kildal, C. Orlenius, and J. Carlsson, “Channel sounding of loaded reverberation chamber for over-the-air testing of wireless devices: coherence bandwidth versus average mode bandwidth and delay spread,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 8, pp. 678–681, 2009.
- J. Gutiérrez, Ó. González, J. Pérez et al., “Frequency-domain methodology for measuring MIMO channels using a generic testbed,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 60, no. 3, pp. 827–838, 2011.
- A. Paulraj, R. Nabar, and D. Gore, Introduction to Space-Time Wireless Communications, Cambridge University Press, 2003.
- M. Coldrey, “Modeling and capacity of polarized MIMO channels,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 67th Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC '08), pp. 440–444, May 2008.
- T. Neubauer and P. C. F. Eggers, “Simultaneous characterization of polarization matrix components in pico cells,” in Proceedings of the IEEE VTS 50th Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC '99), pp. 1361–1365, September 1999.