- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 956898, 6 pages
A Compact Printed Quadruple Band-Notched UWB Antenna
School of Information Science & Technology, Southwest Jiaotong University, Chengdu, Sichuan 610031, China
Received 10 December 2012; Accepted 18 February 2013
Academic Editor: Alfonso Muñoz-Acevedo
Copyright © 2013 Xiaoyin Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Adamiuk, T. Zwick, and W. Wiesbeck, “UWB antennas for communication systems,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 100, no. 7, pp. 2308–2321, 2012.
- K. S. Ryu and A. A. Kishk, “UWB antenna with single or dual band-notches for lower WLAN band and upper WLAN band,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 57, no. 12, pp. 3942–3950, 2009.
- L. Li, Z.-L. Zhou, and J. S. Hong, “Compact UWB antenna with four band-notches for UWB applications,” Electronics Letters, vol. 47, no. 22, pp. 1387–1388, 2011.
- C.-Y. Huang, S. A. Huang, and C. F. Yang, “Band-notched ultra-wideband circular slot antenna with inverted C-shaped parasitic strip,” Electronics Letters, vol. 44, no. 15, pp. 891–892, 2008.
- Y. Zhang, W. Hong, C. Yu, Z. Q. Kuai, Y. D. Don, and J. Y. Zhou, “Planar ultrawideband antennas with multiple notched bands based on etched slots on the patch and/or split ring resonators on the feed line,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 56, no. 9, pp. 3063–3068, 2008.
- J. Xu, D.-Y. Shen, G. T. Wang, X. H. Zhang, X. P. Zhang, and K. Wu, “A small UWB antenna with dual band-notched characteristics,” International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, vol. 2012, Article ID 656858, 7 pages, 2012.
- X. L. Bao and M. J. Ammann, “Printed UWB antenna with coupled slotted element for notch-frequency function,” International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, vol. 2008, Article ID 713921, 7 pages, 2008.
- F. Zhu, S. Gao, A. T. S. Ho et al., “Miniaturized tapered slot antenna with signal rejection in 5-6 GHz band using a balun,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 11, pp. 507–510, 2012.
- G.-M. Zhang, J. S. Hong, and B.-Z. Wang, “Two novel band-notched UWB slot antennas fed by microstrip line,” Progress in Electromagnetics Research, vol. 78, pp. 209–218, 2008.
- W.-S. Lee, D.-Z. Kim, K.-J. Kim, and J.-W. Yu, “Wideband planar monopole antennas with dual band-notched characteristics,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 54, no. 6, pp. 2800–2805, 2006.
- C. M. Li and L. H. Ye, “Improved dual band-notched uwb slot an-tenna with controllable notched band-widths,” Progress in Electromagnetics Research, vol. 115, pp. 477–493, 2011.
- M. C. Tang, S. Xiao, T. Deng et al., “Compact UWB antenna with multiple band-notches for WiMAX and WLAN,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 59, no. 4, pp. 1372–1376, 2011.
- T. D. Nguyen, D. H. Lee, and H. C. Park, “Design and analysis of compact printed triple band-notched UWB antenna,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 10, pp. 403–406, 2011.
- W.-T. Li, X.-W. Shi, T.-L. Zhang, and Y. Song, “Novel UWB planar monopole antenna with dual band-notched characteristics,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 48–51, 2010.
- A. Foudazi, H. R. Hassani, and S. M. Ali Nezhad, “Small UWB planar monopole antenna with added GPS/GSM/WLAN bands,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 60, no. 6, pp. 2987–2992, 2012.
- J. Yeo, Y. Lee, and R. Mittra, “Wideband slot antennas for wireless communications,” IEE Proceedings-Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation, vol. 151, no. 4, pp. 351–355, 2004.
- M. A. Habib, A. Bostani, A. Djaiz, M. Nedil, M. C. E. Yagoub, and T. A. Denidni, “Ultra wideband cpw-fed aperture antenna with wlan band rejection,” Progress in Electromagnetics Research, vol. 106, pp. 17–31, 2010.