- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Food Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 585931, 12 pages
Ethoxyquin: An Antioxidant Used in Animal Feed
1Department of General Genetics, Molecular Biology and Plant Biotechnology, Faculty of Biology and Environmental Protection, University of Łódź, Banacha 12/16, 90-237 Łódź, Poland
2Department of Organic Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, University of Łódź, Tamka 12, 91-403 Łódź, Poland
Received 15 January 2013; Accepted 2 April 2013
Academic Editor: Ángel Medina-Vayá
Copyright © 2013 Alina Błaszczyk et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Márcio Carocho, Maria Filomena Barreiro, Patricia Morales, and Isabel C.F.R. Ferreira, “Adding Molecules to Food, Pros and Cons: A Review on Synthetic and Natural Food Additives,” Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 377–399, 2014.
- Huatao Li, Xiaoqiu Zhou, Ping Gao, Qiuyue Li, Hansi Li, Rong Huang, and Min Wu, “Inhibition of lipid oxidation in food and feed materials and hydroxyl radical-induced fish erythrocytes: A comparative study of Ginkgo biloba leaves extracts and synthetic antioxidants,” Animal Nutrition, 2016.
- Evangelia S. Papadopoulou, Bella Tsachidou, Slawomir Sulowicz, Urania Menkissoglu-Spiroudi, and Dimitrios G. Karpouzas, “Land Spreading of Wastewaters from the Fruit-Packaging Industry and Potential Effects on Soil Microbes: Effects of the Antioxidant Ethoxyquin and Its ,” Applied And Environmental Microbiology, vol. 82, no. 2, pp. 747–755, 2016.