- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 659872, 17 pages
Nonlinear Dynamics of an Electrorheological Sandwich Beam with Rotary Oscillation
1Department of Mechanical Engineering, Hunan Institute of Engineering, Xiangtan 411101, China
2State Key Laboratory of Mechanical System and Vibration, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai 200240, China
Received 29 August 2012; Accepted 28 November 2012
Academic Editor: Vasile Marinca
Copyright © 2012 Kexiang Wei et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bartłomiej Dyniewicz, Jacek M. Bajkowski, and Czesław I. Bajer, “Semi-active control of a sandwich beam partially filled with magnetorheological elastomer,” Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 2015.
- Zhifu Zhao, Shiyu Wang, Jianming Yang, and Wei Chen, “Parametric instability induced by traveling magnetic load within permanent magnet motors,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2015.
- Tanju Yildirim, Mergen H. Ghayesh, Weihua Li, and Gursel Alici, “An experimental investigation into nonlinear dynamics of a magneto-rheological elastomer sandwich beam,” Smart Materials And Structures, vol. 25, no. 1, 2016.