- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 135708, 22 pages
An Analytic Analysis of the Diffusive-Heat-Flow Equation for Different Magnetic Field Profiles for a Single Magnetic Nanoparticle
1Department of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Tel-Aviv University, 69978 Tel-Aviv, Israel
2Department of Biomedical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Tel-Aviv University, 69978 Tel-Aviv, Israel
Received 10 February 2012; Revised 1 June 2012; Accepted 4 June 2012
Academic Editor: Yuval Garini
Copyright © 2012 Brenda Dana and Israel Gannot. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Min-Ho Kim, Itsukyo Yamayoshi, Steven Mathew, Hubert Lin, Joseph Nayfach, and Scott I. Simon, “Magnetic Nanoparticle Targeted Hyperthermia of Cutaneous Staphylococcus aureus Infection,” Annals of Biomedical Engineering, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 598–609, 2012.
- D. Rodrigues, M. Bañobre-López, B. Espiña, J. Rivas, and J. Azeredo, “Effect of magnetic hyperthermia on the structure of biofilm and cellular viability of a food spoilage bacterium,” Biofouling, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Atsushi Arakaki, Mami Takahashi, Masahito Hosokawa, Tadashi Matsunaga, and Tsuyoshi Tanaka, “Bacterial Inactivation by Applying an Alternating Electromagnetic Field Using PAMAM Dendron-modified Magnetic Nanoparticles,” Electrochemistry, vol. 84, no. 5, pp. 324–327, 2016.