- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 850482, 5 pages
Integrated Polypyrrole Flexible Conductors for Biochips and MEMS Applications
1Faculty of Engineering, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv 69978, Israel
2Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, The Institute for Systems Research, University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742, USA
Received 13 March 2012; Accepted 14 May 2012
Academic Editor: Zeev Zalevsky
Copyright © 2012 Rakefet Ofek Almog et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Butefisch, V. Seidemann, and S. Buttgenbach, “Fabrication and investigation of in-plane compliant SU8 structures for MEMS and their application to micro valves and micro grippers,” Sensors and Actuators A, vol. 97-98, pp. 457–461, 2002.
- V. T. Srikar and S. M. Spearing, “Materials selection for microfabricated electrostatic actuators,” Sensors and Actuators A, vol. 102, no. 3, pp. 279–285, 2003.
- M. Calleja, M. Nordström, M. Álvarez, J. Tamayo, L. M. Lechuga, and A. Boisen, “Highly sensitive polymer-based cantilever-sensors for DNA detection,” Ultramicroscopy, vol. 105, no. 1–4, pp. 215–222, 2005.
- B. A. Weisenberg and D. L. Mooradian, “Hemocompatibility of materials used in microelectromechanical systems: platelet adhesion and morphology in vitro,” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 283–291, 2002.
- N. K. Guimard, N. Gomez, and C. E. Schmidt, “Conducting polymers in biomedical engineering,” Progress in Polymer Science, vol. 32, no. 8-9, pp. 876–921, 2007.
- Y. Shacham-Diamand, S. Krylov, T. Shmilovich et al., “Metallization technologies and Strategies for Plastic Based Biochips, Sensors and Actuators for Healthcare and Medical Applications,” ECS Transactions, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 243–254, 2009.