- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 215613, 6 pages
Materials for Future Quantum Dot-Based Memories
1Institut für Festkörperphysik, Technische Universität Berlin, Hardenbergstrasse 36, 10623 Berlin, Germany
2Electric and Computer Engineering Department, King Abdul-Aziz University, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 30 April 2013; Accepted 5 June 2013
Academic Editor: Yang Chai
Copyright © 2013 T. Nowozin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- T. Nowozin, A. Wiengarten, L. Bonato, D. Bimberg, Wei-Hsun Lin, Shih-Yen Lin, M. N. Ajour, K. Daqrouq, and A. S. Balamesh, “Electronic Properties and Density of States of Self-Assembled GaSb/GaAs Quantum Dots,” Journal of Nanotechnology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Tobias Nowozin, Michael Narodovitch, Leo Bonato, Dieter Bimberg, Mohammed N. Ajour, Khaled Daqrouq, and Abdullah Balamash, “Room-Temperature Hysteresis in a Hole-Based Quantum Dot Memory Structure,” Journal of Nanotechnology, vol. 2013, pp. 1–4, 2013.