- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 237828, 5 pages
Influence of Activity of CaSO4·2H2O on Hydrothermal Formation of CaSO4·0.5H2O Whiskers
Department of Chemical Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
Received 29 December 2012; Accepted 19 March 2013
Academic Editor: Guo Gao
Copyright © 2013 S. C. Hou and L. Xiang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. H. Ru, B. G. Ma, J. Huang, and Y. Huang, “Phosphogypsum transition to α-calcium sulfate hemihydrate in the presence of omongwaite in NaCl solutions under atmospheric pressure,” Journal of the American Ceramic Society, vol. 95, no. 11, pp. 3478–3482, 2012.
- T. Nissinen, M. Li, N. Brielles, and S. Mann, “Calcium sulfate hemihydrate-mediated crystallization of gypsum on Ca2+-activated cellulose thin films,” CrystEngComm, 2013.
- B. Guan, X. Ma, Z. Wu, L. Yang, and Z. Shen, “Crystallization routes and metastability of α-calcium sulfate hemihydrate in potassium chloride solutions under atmospheric pressure,” Journal of Chemical and Engineering Data, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 719–725, 2009.
- X. F. Song, L. N. Zhang, J. C. Zhao et al., “Preparation of calcium sulfate whiskers using waste calcium chloride by reactive crystallization,” Crystal Research and Technology, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 166–172, 2011.
- L. Li, Y. J. Zhu, and M. G. Ma, “Microwave-assisted preparation of calcium sulfate nanowires,” Materials Letters, vol. 62, pp. 4552–4554, 2008.
- B. Kong, B. H. Guan, M. Z. Yates, and Z. B. Wu, “Control of α-calcium sulfate hemihydrate morphology using reverse microemulsions,” Langmuir, vol. 28, no. 40, pp. 14137–14142, 2012.
- L. Wang, J. H. Ma, Z. W. Guo, B. S. Dong, and G. M. Wang, “Study on the preparation and morphology of calcium sulfate whisker by hydrothermal synthesis method,” Material Science and Technology, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 626–629, 2006.
- Z. T. Yuan, X. L. Wang, Y. X. Han, and W. Z. Yin, “Preparation of ultrafine calcium sulfate whiskers by hydrothermal synthesis,” Journal of Northeastern University, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 573–576, 2008.
- A. Y. Xu, H. P. Li, K. B. Luo, and L. Xiang, “Formation of calcium sulfate whiskers from CaCO3-bearing desulfurization gypsum,” Research on Chemical Intermediates, vol. 37, no. 2–5, pp. 449–455, 2011.
- L. S. Yang, X. Wang, X. F. Zhu, and L. Z. Du, “Preparation of calcium sulfate whisker by hydrothermal method from flue gas desulfurization (FGD) gypsum,” Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 268–270, pp. 823–826, 2013.