- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 289616, 6 pages
Influence of the Mixing Ways of Reactants on ZnO Morphology
Department of Chemical Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
Received 29 December 2012; Accepted 27 February 2013
Academic Editor: Guo Gao
Copyright © 2013 Lining Yang and Lan Xiang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Wang and L. Gao, “Synthesis of uniform rod-like, multi-pod-like ZnO whiskers and their photoluminescence properties,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 262, no. 1–4, pp. 290–294, 2004.
- J. Zhang, L. Sun, H. Pan, C. Liaoa, and C. Yan, “ZnO nanowires fabricated by a convenient route,” New Journal of Chemistry, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 33–34, 2002.
- B. I. Seo, U. A. Shaislamov, M. H. Ha, S. W. Kim, H. K. Kim, and B. Yang, “ZnO nanotubes by template wetting process,” Physica E, vol. 37, no. 1-2, pp. 241–244, 2007.
- R. Wahab, S. G. Ansari, Y. S. Kim et al., “Low temperature solution synthesis and characterization of ZnO nano-flowers,” Materials Research Bulletin, vol. 42, no. 9, pp. 1640–1648, 2007.
- J. Lu and K. M. Ng, “Efficient, one-step mechanochemical process for the synthesis of ZnO nanoparticles,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 47, pp. 1095–1101, 2008.
- X. Li, G. He, G. Xiao, H. Liu, and M. Wang, “Synthesis and morphology control of ZnO nanostructures in microemulsions,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, vol. 333, no. 2, pp. 465–473, 2009.
- B. Cheng and E. T. Samulski, “Hydrothermal synthesis of one-dimensional ZnO nanostructures with different aspect ratios,” Chemical Communications, vol. 10, no. 8, pp. 986–987, 2004.
- A. Pan, R. Yu, S. Xie, Z. Zhang, C. Jin, and B. Zou, “ZnO flowers made up of thin nanosheets and their optical properties,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 282, no. 1-2, pp. 165–172, 2005.
- X. Yang, C. Shao, H. Guan, X. Li, and J. Gong, “Preparation and characterization of ZnO nanofibers by using electrospun PVA/zinc acetate composite fiber as precursor,” Inorganic Chemistry Communications, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 176–178, 2004.
- X. Yan, Z. Li, R. Chen, and W. Gao, “Template growth of ZnO nanorods and microrods with controllable densities,” Crystal Growth and Design, vol. 8, no. 7, pp. 2406–2410, 2008.
- X. M. Sun, X. Chen, Z. X. Deng, and Y. D. Li, “A CTAB-assisted hydrothermal orientation growth of ZnO nanorods,” Materials Chemistry and Physics, vol. 78, no. 1, pp. 99–104, 2003.
- J. Xie, P. Li, Y. Li, Y. Wang, and Y. Wei, “Morphology control of ZnO particles via aqueous solution route at low temperature,” Materials Chemistry and Physics, vol. 114, no. 2-3, pp. 943–947, 2009.
- X. P. Gao, Z. F. Zheng, H. Y. Zhu et al., “Rotor-like ZnO by epitaxial growth under hydrothermal conditions,” Chemical Communications, no. 12, pp. 1428–1429, 2004.
- J. Zheng, Z. Y. Jiang, Q. Kuang, Z. X. Xie, R. B. Huang, and L. S. Zheng, “Shape-controlled fabrication of porous ZnO architectures and their photocatalytic properties,” Journal of Solid State Chemistry, vol. 182, no. 1, pp. 115–121, 2009.
- U. Pal, J. G. Serrano, P. Santiago, G. Xiong, K. B. Ucer, and R. T. Williams, “Synthesis and optical properties of ZnO nanostructures with different morphologies,” Optical Materials, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 65–69, 2006.
- R. A. McBride, J. M. Kelly, and D. E. McCormack, “Growth of well-defined ZnO microparticles by hydroxide ion hydrolysis of zinc salts,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 1196–1201, 2003.