- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 479109, 8 pages
Water Absorption and Diffusion Characteristics of Nanohydroxyapatite (nHA) and Poly(hydroxybutyrate-co-hydroxyvalerate-) Based Composite Tissue Engineering Scaffolds and Nonporous Thin Films
1Department of Mechanical Engineering, The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong
2IJN-UTM Cardiovascular Engineering Centre (CEC), Faculty of Biosciences and Medical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, 81310 UTM Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
3KALAM, Faculty of Built Environment, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, 81310 UTM Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Received 15 March 2013; Revised 10 April 2013; Accepted 10 April 2013
Academic Editor: In-Kyu Park
Copyright © 2013 Naznin Sultana and Tareef Hayat Khan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mohd Izzat Hassan, Tao Sun, and Naznin Sultana, “Fabrication of Nanohydroxyapatite/Poly(caprolactone) Composite Microfibers Using Electrospinning Technique for Tissue Engineering Applications,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Mohd Izzat Hassan, Naznin Sultana, and Salehhuddin Hamdan, “ Bioactivity Assessment of Poly( ɛ -caprolactone)/Hydroxyapatite Electrospun Fibers for Bone Tissue Engineering Application ,” Journal of Nanomaterials, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.