- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 758395, 7 pages
Nanofibrous p-n Junction and Its Rectifying Characteristics
Australian Future Fibres Research and Innovation Centre, Deakin University, Geelong, VIC 3220, Australia
Received 10 May 2013; Accepted 2 July 2013
Academic Editor: Raghavendra Hegde
Copyright © 2013 Jian Fang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. A. Boucher, “Porous materials: structure, properties and capillary phenomena,” Journal of Materials Science, vol. 11, no. 9, pp. 1734–1750, 1976.
- L. Mai, L. Xu, C. Han, et al., “Electrospun ultralong hierarchical vanadium oxide nanowires with high performance for lithium ion batteries,” Nano Letters, vol. 10, no. 11, pp. 4750–4755, 2010.
- M. Y. Song, D. K. Kim, K. J. Ihn, S. M. Jo, and D. Y. Kim, “Electrospun TiO2 electrodes for dye-sensitized solar cells,” Nanotechnology, vol. 15, no. 12, pp. 1861–1865, 2004.
- C. Deng, P. Gong, Q. He, et al., “Highly fluorescent TPA-PBPV nanofibers with amplified sensory response to TNT,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 483, no. 4–6, pp. 219–223, 2009.
- J. Fang, X. Wang, and T. Lin, “Electrical power generator from randomly oriented electrospun poly(vinylidene fluoride) nanofibre membranes,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 21, no. 30, pp. 11088–11091, 2011.
- W. Sun, N. P. Kherani, K. D. Hirschman, L. L. Gadeken, and P. M. Fauchet, “A three-dimensional porous silicon - diode for betavoltaics and photovoltaics,” Advanced Materials, vol. 17, no. 10, pp. 1230–1233, 2005.
- C. Biswas, S. Y. Lee, T. H. Ly, A. Ghosh, Q. N. Dang, and Y. H. Lee, “Chemically doped random network carbon nanotube - junction diode for rectifier,” ACS Nano, vol. 5, no. 12, pp. 9817–9823, 2011.
- T. Lin, J. Fang, H. Wang, T. Cheng, and X. Wang, “Using chitosan as a thickener for electrospinning dilute PVA solutions to improve fibre uniformity,” Nanotechnology, vol. 17, no. 15, pp. 3718–3723, 2006.
- J. Fang, H. Niu, T. Lin, and X. Wang, “Applications of electrospun nanofibers,” Chinese Science Bulletin, vol. 53, no. 15, pp. 2265–2286, 2008.
- T. Lin, H. Wang, and X. Wang, “Self-crimping bicomponent nanofibers electrospun from polyacrylonitrile and elastomeric polyurethane,” Advanced Materials, vol. 17, no. 22, pp. 2699–2703, 2005.
- J. Fang, H. Wang, H. Niu, T. Lin, and X. Wang, “Evolution of fiber morphology during electrospinning,” Journal of Applied Polymer Science, vol. 118, no. 5, pp. 2553–2561, 2010.
- J. Fang, H. Wang, X. Wang, and T. Lin, “Superhydrophobic nanofibre membranes: effects of particulate coating on hydrophobicity and surface properties,” Journal of the Textile Institute, vol. 103, no. 9, p. 937, 2012.
- T. Lin, H. Wang, H. Wang, and X. Wang, “The charge effect of cationic surfactants on the elimination of fibre beads in the electrospinning of polystyrene,” Nanotechnology, vol. 15, no. 9, pp. 1375–1381, 2004.
- Q. Peng, K. Park, T. Lin, M. Durstock, and L. Dai, “Donor-π-acceptor conjugated copolymers for photovoltaic applications: tuning the open-circuit voltage by adjusting the donor/acceptor ratio,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 112, no. 10, pp. 2801–2808, 2008.
- X. Xu, J. Sun, H. Zhang, et al., “Effects of Al doping on SnO2 nanofibers in hydrogen sensor,” Sensors and Actuators B, vol. 160, no. 1, pp. 858–863, 2011.
- O. Martínez, A. G. Bravos, and N. J. Pinto, “Fabrication of poly(vinylidene fluoride-trifluoroethylene)/ poly(3,4-ethylenedioxythiophene) -polystyrene sulfonate composite nanofibers via electro spinning,” Macromolecules, vol. 42, no. 20, pp. 7924–7929, 2009.
- S. M. Sze and K. K. Ng, Physics of Semiconductor Devices, Wiley-Interscience, New York, NY, USA, 3rd edition, 2007.
- Z. L. Wang, “Functional oxide nanobelts: materials, properties and potential applications in nanosystems and biotechnology,” Annual Review of Physical Chemistry, vol. 55, pp. 159–196, 2004.
- M. Batzill and U. Diebold, “The surface and materials science of tin oxide,” Progress in Surface Science, vol. 79, no. 2–4, pp. 47–154, 2005.
- X. Yong and M. A. A. Schoonen, “The absolute energy positions of conduction and valence bands of selected semiconducting minerals,” American Mineralogist, vol. 85, no. 3-4, pp. 543–556, 2000.
- Y.-Z. Long, M. M. Li, C. Gu, et al., “Recent advances in synthesis, physical properties and applications of conducting polymer nanotubes and nanofibers,” Progress in Polymer Science, vol. 36, no. 10, pp. 1415–1442, 2011.
- B. K. Sharma, N. Khare, and S. Ahmad, “A ZnO/PEDOT : PSS based inorganic/organic hetrojunction,” Solid State Communications, vol. 149, no. 19-20, pp. 771–774, 2009.
- X. Liu, T. Lin, J. Fang, et al., “In vivo wound healing and antibacterial performances of electrospun nanofibre membranes,” Journal of Biomedical Materials Research, vol. 94, no. 2, pp. 499–508, 2010.