- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 906267, 6 pages
Influence of the Process Parameters on the Formation of CaSO4·0.5H2O Whiskers
College of Environmental Engineering, Kunming University of Science & Technology, Kunming 650500, China
Received 26 January 2013; Accepted 7 May 2013
Academic Editor: Yunpeng Yin
Copyright © 2013 Kangbi Luo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. K. Hamdona and U. A. Al Hadad, “Crystallization of calcium sulfate dihydrate in the presence of some metal ions,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 299, no. 1, pp. 146–151, 2007.
- X. Song, S. Sun, W. Fan, and H. Yu, “Preparation of different morphologies of calcium sulfate in organic media,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 13, no. 7, pp. 1817–1821, 2003.
- R. Chen, K. B. Luo, H. P. Li, and Y. X. Tan, “Application of whiskers in the materials,” Science & Technology in Chemical Industry, vol. 15, pp. 58–61, 2007.
- J. J. Eberl, E. Thelen, and H. L. Heller, “Method for the manufacture of coated calcium sulfate whisker fibers,” US patent 3961105.
- H. Fink and M. U. . Dipl-Ing, “Verfahren zur herstellung von α-hydrogips und II-anhydrogips,” Der offen, DE, 2613651, 1976.
- G. D. Rees, R. Evans-Gowing, S. J. Hammond, and B. H. Robinson, “Formation and morphology of calcium sulfate nanoparticles and nanowires in water-in-oil microemulsions,” Langmuir, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 1993–2002, 1999.
- D. Kuang, A. Xu, Y. Fang, H. Ou, and H. Liu, “Preparation of inorganic salts (CaCO3, BaCO3, CaSO4) nanowires in the Triton X-100/cyclohexane/water reverse micelles,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 244, no. 3-4, pp. 379–383, 2002.
- Y. Chen and Q. Wu, “Facile synthesis and properties research of single crystal calcium sulfate nanotubes through reverse micelle method,” Colloids and Surfaces A, vol. 325, no. 1-2, pp. 33–37, 2008.
- L. Li, Y. J. Zhu, and M. G. Ma, “Microwave-assisted preparation of calcium sulfate nanowires,” Materials Letters, vol. 62, no. 30, pp. 4552–4554, 2008.
- G. Xi, K. Xiong, Q. Zhao, R. Zhang, H. Zhang, and Y. Qian, “Nucleation-dissolution-recrystallization: a new growth mechanism for t-selenium nanotubes,” Crystal Growth and Design, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 577–582, 2006.
- B. Xi, S. Xiong, H. Fan, X. Wang, and Y. Qian, “Shape-controlled synthesis of tellurium 1D nanostructures via a novel circular transformation mechanism,” Crystal Growth and Design, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 1185–1191, 2007.
- Outokumpu Research Oy, HSC Chemistry 7.0, Finland, 2011.