- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Robotics
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 857594, 9 pages
An Autonomous Omnidirectional Robot
1Department of Engineering, Indiana Univeristy-Purdue University Fort Wayne, 2101 E. Coliseum boulevard, Fort Wayne, IN 46805-1499, USA
2West Hills College Lemoore, 555 College Avenue, Lemoore, CA 93245-9098, USA
Received 15 July 2010; Revised 1 November 2010; Accepted 17 December 2010
Academic Editor: Yangmin Li
Copyright © 2010 Yanfei Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Evjola Spaho, Kouhei Umezaki, Leonard Barolli, Fatos Xhafa, and Muhammad Younas, “A fuzzy-based reliability system for knowledge sharing between robots in P2P JXTA-overlay platform,” Cluster Computing, 2012.
- Caleb Rascon, Gibran Fuentes, and Ivan Meza, “Lightweight multi-DOA tracking of mobile speech sources,” EURASIP Journal on Audio, Speech, and Music Processing, vol. 2015, no. 1, 2015.
- Hui Zhou, Youlei Qin, Hai Chen, Shuyi Ge, and Yi Cao, “Structural synthesis of five-degree-of-freedom hybrid kinematics mechanism,” Journal of Engineering Design, pp. 1–23, 2016.