- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Robotics
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 857594, 9 pages
An Autonomous Omnidirectional Robot
1Department of Engineering, Indiana Univeristy-Purdue University Fort Wayne, 2101 E. Coliseum boulevard, Fort Wayne, IN 46805-1499, USA
2West Hills College Lemoore, 555 College Avenue, Lemoore, CA 93245-9098, USA
Received 15 July 2010; Revised 1 November 2010; Accepted 17 December 2010
Academic Editor: Yangmin Li
Copyright © 2010 Yanfei Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Robocup, 2009, http://www.robocup.org/.
- Y. Liu and J. Zhao, “A kicking mechanism for a soccer playing robot—a multidisciplinary senior design project,” in American Society of Engineering Education (ASEE) Annual Conference & Exposition, Austin, Tex, USA, 2009.
- D. Bruijnen, J. van Helvoort, and R. van de Molengraft, “Realtime motion path generation using subtargets in a rapidly changing environment,” Robotics and Autonomous Systems, vol. 55, no. 6, pp. 470–479, 2007.
- J. Silva, N. Lau, J. Rodrigues, J. L. Azevedo, and A. J. R. Neves, “Sensor and Information fusion applied to a Robotic Soccer Team,” in RoboCup Symposium, Graz, Austria, 2009.
- Y. Takemura, A. Sanada, T. Ichinose et al., “Development of “Hibikino-Musashi” omni-directional mobile robot,” International Congress Series, vol. 1301, pp. 201–205, 2007.
- F. Santos, L. Almeida, L. S. Lopes, J. L. Azevedo, and M. B. Cunha, “Communicating among robots in the RoboCup Middle-Size League,” in RoboCup Symposium, Graz, Austria, 2009.
- Y. Li, W. I. Lei, and X. Li, “Multi-agent control structure for a vision based robot soccer system,” in Proceedings of the 11th IEEE International conference on Mechatronics and Machine Vision in Practice(M2VIP '04), pp. 151–159, Macao SAR, China, November-December 2004.
- W. H. T. M. Aangenent, J. J. T. H. de Best, B. H. M. Bukkems, et al., “Tech United Eindhoven Team Description 2009,” http://www.techunited.nl/index.php?p=28.
- J. Apple, T. Frank, M. Saylor, and T. Siegel, “A soccer playing robot,” Capstone Senior Design Report I, Department of Engineering, Indiana University—Purdue University Fort Wayne, 2008.
- J. Apple, T. Frank, M. Saylor, and T. Siegel, “A soccer playing robot,” Capstone Senior Design Report II, Department of Engineering, Indiana University—Purdue University Fort Waynee, 2010, http://www.engr.ipfw.edu/capstone/sd_2_spring09/soccer_playing_robot.pdf.
- B. Abels, M. Akers, and G. Harden, “Omni-directional vision system for a soccer playing robot,” Capstone Senior Design Report II, Department of Engineering, Indiana University—Purdue University Fort Wayne, 2010, http://www.engr.ipfw.edu/capstone/sd_2_spring10/Omnidirectional_Vision_System_Final_Report.pdf.