- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Robotics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 197105, 9 pages
Indoor Surveillance Security Robot with a Self-Propelled Patrolling Vehicle
Department of Information Technology, Takming University of Science and Technology, No. 56, Sec.1, Huanshan Road, Neihu, Taipei 11451, Taiwan
Received 10 March 2011; Revised 28 July 2011; Accepted 29 July 2011
Academic Editor: Ali Meghdari
Copyright © 2011 Hou-Tsan Lee et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C.-Y. Wang, Utilization Of Deformable Templates In Real-Time Face Tracking System, M.S. thesis, National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan, China, July 2007.
- Y.-Z. Xie, A Study of Real-Time Face Tracking with an Active Camera, M.S. thesis, National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan, China, April 2005.
- V. Paul and J. J. Michael, “Rapid object detection using a boosted cascade of simple features,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVRP '01), vol. 1, pp. 511–518, Hawaii, USA, December 2001.
- T.-H. S. Li, C.-Y. Chen, Y.-C. Yeh et al., “An autonomous surveillance and security robot team,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Workshop on Advanced Robotics and its Social Impacts (ARSO '07), pp. 1–6, Hsinchu, China, December 2007.
- A. T. P. So and W. L. Chan, “LAN-based building maintenance and surveillance robot,” Automation in Construction, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 619–627, 2002.
- T. M. Chen and R. C. Luo, “Remote supervisory control of an autonomous mobile robot via world wide web,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics Conference (ISIE '97), vol. 1, pp. 60–64, 1997.
- OpenCV, http://www.opencv.org.cn/index.php.
- MJPG raw streaming video from IPCAM, http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=494920&messageID=4078640.
- Introduction to the RFID, http://www.cc.ntu.edu.tw/chinese/epaper/0002/20070920_2005.htm.
- Comparie RFID with other system, http://www.yeon.com.tw/content/techinfo.php?c_id=16.
- Basic Concept of Android System, http://developer.android.com/index.html.
- Using the Eclipse Environment to develop Android Application program, http://blog.yslifes.com/archives/279/comment-page-1.
- Android Socket, http://bbs.hiapk.com/thread-6210-1-1.html.
- The use method of JNI, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_Native_Interface.
- G. Bradski, A. Kaehler, and V. Pisarevsky, “Learning-based computer vision with intel's open source computer vision library,” Intel Technology Journal, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 119–131, 2005.
- MSN messenger open-source class library, http://www.xihsolutions.net/dotmsn/index.html.
- MSNP-Sharp, http://huan-lin.blogspot.com/2008/11/msn.html.
- Arduino, http://www.arduino.cc/.