- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Robotics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 412816, 14 pages
Advances in Haptics, Tactile Sensing, and Manipulation for Robot-Assisted Minimally Invasive Surgery, Noninvasive Surgery, and Diagnosis
1Department of Advanced Robotics, Chiba Institute of Technology, 2-17-1 Tsudanuma, Narashino, Chiba 285-0016, Japan
2Department of Radiology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, 221 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
3Department of Bioengineering, National University of Singapore, Singapore 117575
4Driftmier Engineering Center, College of Engineering, The University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602, USA
5Department of Mechanical Engineering, Imperial College London, London SW7 2AZ, UK
6Advanced Therapeutic and Rehabilitation Engineering Laboratory, Faculty of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, Suite No. 83A3, Building No. 2, Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656, Japan
7Advanced Material Institute, Graduate School at Shenzhen, Tsinghua University, Shenzhen, Guangdong 518055, China
Received 11 March 2012; Accepted 11 September 2012
Academic Editor: Yangmin Li
Copyright © 2012 Abbi Hamed et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yue Zhou, Hongliang Ren, Max Q. -H. Meng, Zion Tsz Ho Tse, and Haoyong Yu, “Robotics In Natural Orifice Transluminal Endoscopic Surgery,” Journal of Mechanics in Medicine and Biology, vol. 13, no. 2, 2013.
- Shuang Song, Baopu Li, Wan Qiao, Chao Hu, Hongliang Ren, Haoyong Yu, Qi Zhang, Max Q. -H. Meng, and Guoqing Xu, “6-D Magnetic Localization and Orientation Method for an Annular Magnet Based on a Closed-Form Analytical Model,” Ieee Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 50, no. 9, 2014.
- Hongliang Ren, Weian Guo, Shuzhi Sam Ge, and Wancheng Lim, “Coverage planning in computer-assisted ablation based on Genetic Algorithm,” Computers in Biology and Medicine, vol. 49, pp. 36–45, 2014.
- Min Li, Hongbin Liu, Allen Jiang, Lakmal D. Seneviratne, Prokar Dasgupta, Kaspar Althoefer, and Helge Wurdemann, “Intra-operative tumour localisation in robot-assisted minimally invasive surgery: A review,” Proceedings of The Institution of Mechanical Engineers Part H-Journal of En, vol. 228, no. 5, pp. 509–522, 2014.
- Shuang Song, Hongliang Ren, and Haoyong Yu, “An Improved Magnetic Tracking Method Using Rotating Uniaxial Coil With Sparse Points and Closed Form Analytic Solution,” Ieee Sensors Journal, vol. 14, no. 10, pp. 3585–3592, 2014.
- Alireza Hassanbeiglou, Masoud Kalantari, Elaheh Mozaffari, Javad Dargahi, and József Kövecses, “A new tactile array sensor for viscoelastic tissues with time-dependent behavior,” Sensor Review, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 374–381, 2015.
- Shuang Song, Zheng Li, Haoyong Yu, and Hongliang Ren, “Electromagnetic Positioning for Tip Tracking and Shape Sensing of Flexible Robots,” Ieee Sensors Journal, vol. 15, no. 8, pp. 4565–4575, 2015.