- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Toxicology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 760281, 18 pages
Reconstruction of Exposure to m-Xylene from Human Biomonitoring Data Using PBPK Modelling, Bayesian Inference, and Markov Chain Monte Carlo Simulation
1Health and Safety Laboratory, Harpur Hill, Buxton, Derbyshire SK17 9JN, UK
2Toxicology & Environmental Research and Consulting, The Dow Chemical Company, Midland, MI 48674, USA
3Mathematical Sciences Unit, Health and Safety Laboratory, Harpur Hill, Buxton, Derbyshire SK17 9JN, UK
Received 22 September 2011; Revised 8 December 2011; Accepted 14 December 2011
Academic Editor: Kannan Krishnan
Copyright © 2012 Kevin McNally et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kevin McNally, Richard Cotton, Alex Hogg, and George Loizou, “PopGen: A Virtual Human Population Generator,” Toxicology, 2013.
- Monica Alonso, and Juan M. Sanchez, “Analytical challenges in breath analysis and its application to exposure mo nitoring,” Trac-Trends in Analytical Chemistry, vol. 44, pp. 78–89, 2013.
- L. M. Sweeney, R. Sams, J. G. Teeguarden, and J. Vandenberg, “Comparison of PBTK model and biomarker based estimates of the internal dosi metry of acrylamide,” Food And Chemical Toxicology, vol. 58, pp. 506–521, 2013.