- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Toxicology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 760281, 18 pages
Reconstruction of Exposure to m-Xylene from Human Biomonitoring Data Using PBPK Modelling, Bayesian Inference, and Markov Chain Monte Carlo Simulation
1Health and Safety Laboratory, Harpur Hill, Buxton, Derbyshire SK17 9JN, UK
2Toxicology & Environmental Research and Consulting, The Dow Chemical Company, Midland, MI 48674, USA
3Mathematical Sciences Unit, Health and Safety Laboratory, Harpur Hill, Buxton, Derbyshire SK17 9JN, UK
Received 22 September 2011; Revised 8 December 2011; Accepted 14 December 2011
Academic Editor: Kannan Krishnan
Copyright © 2012 Kevin McNally et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Mathieu Valcke, and Kannan Krishnan, “Characterization of the human kinetic adjustment factor for the health risk assessment of environmental contaminants,” Journal of Applied Toxicology, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 227–240, 2013.
- Kevin McNally, Richard Cotton, Alex Hogg, and George Loizou, “PopGen: A Virtual Human Population Generator,” Toxicology, 2013.
- Monica Alonso, and Juan M. Sanchez, “Analytical challenges in breath analysis and its application to exposure monitoring,” Trac-Trends In Analytical Chemistry, vol. 44, pp. 78–89, 2013.
- R. S. DeWoskin, L. M. Sweeney, R. Sams, J. Vandenberg, and J. G. Teeguarden, “Comparison of PBTK model and biomarker based estimates of the internal dosimetry of acrylamide,” Food And Chemical Toxicology, vol. 58, pp. 506–521, 2013.
- Jos G. Bessems, George Loizou, Kannan Krishnan, Harvey J. Clewell, Camilla Bernasconi, Frederic Bois, Sandra Coecke, Eva-Maria Collnot, Walter Diembeck, Lucian Romeo Farcal, Liesbeth Geraets, Ursula Gundert-Remy, Nynke Kramer, Gabriele Küsters, Sofia B. Leite, Olavi R. Pelkonen, Klaus Schröder, Emanuela Testai, Iwona Wilk-Zasadna, and José-Manuel Zaldívar-Comenges, “PBTK modelling platforms and parameter estimation tools to enable animal-free risk assessment,” Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology, vol. 68, no. 1, pp. 119–139, 2014.
- Rocio Aranda-Rodriguez, Ashley Cabecinha, Jeromy Harvie, Zhiyun Jin, Axelle Marchand, Robert Tardif, Andy Nong, and Sami Haddad, “A method for quantification of volatile organic compounds in blood by SPME-GC-MS/MS with broader application: from non-occupational exposure population to exposure studies,” Journal of Chromatography B, 2015.
- Kevin McNally, Richard Cotton, Alex Hogg, and George Loizou, “PopGen: A Virtual Human Population Generator,” Toxicology, 2015.