- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Toxicology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 946742, 10 pages
Update on a Pharmacokinetic-Centric Alternative Tier II Program for MMT—Part I: Program Implementation and Lessons Learned
1College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27607, USA
2Institute for Chemical Safety Sciences, The Hamner Institutes for Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709, USA
3Health, Safety, Environment, and Security, Afton Chemical Corp., Richmond, VA 23219, USA
Received 30 September 2011; Accepted 18 January 2012
Academic Editor: Kannan Krishnan
Copyright © 2012 David C. Dorman et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michael D. Taylor, Harvey J. Clewell, Melvin E. Andersen, Jeffry D. Schroeter, Miyoung Yoon, Athena M. Keene, and David C. Dorman, “Update on a Pharmacokinetic-Centric Alternative Tier II Program for MMT—Part II: Physiologically Based Pharmacokinetic Modeling and Manganese Risk Assessment,” Journal of Toxicology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–17, 2012.
- April P. Neal, and Tomas R. Guilarte, “Mechanisms of lead and manganese neurotoxicity,” Toxicology Research, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 99–114, 2013.