- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 928123, 6 pages
Sterile Endophthalmitis after Intravitreal Injections
1Retina and Vitreous Unit, Instituto Oftlamológico Gómez-Ulla, 15705 Santiago de Compostela, Spain
2Department of Ophthalmology, Second University of Naples, 81100 Naples, Italy
3Department of Ophthalmology, University Hospital Complex of Santiago de Compostela, 15706 Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Received 1 July 2012; Accepted 7 August 2012
Academic Editor: Mario R. Romano
Copyright © 2012 Joaquín Marticorena et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sriparna Basu, Ashok Kumar, Kanika Kapoor, Narendra Kumar Bagri, and Abhishek Chandra, “Neonatal Endogenous Endophthalmitis: A Report of Six Cases,” Pediatrics, vol. 131, no. 4, pp. E1292–E1297, 2013.
- Joaquin Marticorena, Vito Romano, and Francisco Gomez-Ulla, “Sterile Endophthalmitis after Intravitreal Injections (vol 2012, 928123, 2012),” Mediators Of Inflammation, 2013.
- Frank Holz, Jordi Mones, Giuseppe Querques, Paulo Stanga, Daniele Veritti, Fabio Barbone, Silvio Brusaferro, and Miriam Isola, “Intravitreal Injections: A Healthcare Failure Modes and Effects Analysis,” Ophthalmologica, vol. 230, no. 3, pp. 151–164, 2013.
- Jang Won Seo, and Yoon Hyung Kwon, “A Case of Acute Anterior Uveitis Associated with HLA-B27 Positivity after Intravitreal Injection of Bevacizumab,” Journal of the Korean Ophthalmological Society, vol. 54, no. 12, pp. 1945, 2013.
- Sumit Sharma, and Prithvi Mruthyunjaya, “Corticosteroids for the Treatment of Diabetic Macular Edema,” Current Ophthalmology Reports, 2014.
- Wendi S. Lambert, Brian J. Carlson, Alice E. van der Ende, Grace Shih, Julia N. Dobish, David J. Calkins, and Eva Harth, “Nanosponge-Mediated Drug Delivery Lowers Intraocular Pressure,” Translational Vision Science & Technology, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 1, 2015.