- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 839108, 6 pages
Control for Flexible Spacecraft with Time-Varying Input Delay
1School of Instrumentation Science and Opto-Electronics Engineering, Beihang University, Beijing 100191, China
2Department of Information and Communication, Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210044, China
Received 1 February 2013; Accepted 15 March 2013
Academic Editor: Yang Yi
Copyright © 2013 Ran Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. N. Singh, “Robust nonlinear attitude control of flexible spacecraft,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 380–387, 1987.
- T. Nagashio, T. Kida, T. Ohtani, and Y. Hamada, “Design and implementation of robust symmetric attitude controller for ETS-VIII spacecraft,” Control Engineering Practice, vol. 18, no. 12, pp. 1440–1451, 2010.
- H. Liu, L. Guo, and Y. Zhang, “An anti-disturbance PD control scheme for attitude control and stabilization of flexible spacecrafts,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 67, no. 3, pp. 2081–2088, 2011.
- Q. Hu and G. F. Ma, “Variable structure control and active vibration suppression of flexible spacecraft during attitude maneuver,” Aerospace Science and Technology, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 307–317, 2005.
- A. J. Miller, G. L. Gray, and A. P. Mazzoleni, “Nonlinear spacecraft dynamics with a flexible appendage, damping, and moving internal submasses,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 605–615, 2001.
- H. Liu, L. Guo, and Y. Zhang, “Composite attitude control for flexible spacecrafts with simultaneous disturbance attenuation and rejection performance,” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers I, vol. 226, no. 2, pp. 154–161, 2012.
- S. Di Gennaro, “Adaptive robust tracking for flexible spacecraft in presence of disturbances,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 98, no. 3, pp. 545–568, 1998.
- C. D. Yang and Y. P. Sun, “Mixed / state-feedback design for microsatellite attitude control,” Control Engineering Practice, vol. 10, no. 9, pp. 951–970, 2002.
- S. L. Ballois and G. Duc, “ control of an earth observation satellite,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 628–635, 1996.
- K. W. Byun, B. Wie, D. Geller, and J. Sunkel, “Robust control design for the space station with structured parameter uncertainty,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 1115–1122, 1991.
- C. Charbonnel, “ and LMI attitude control design: Towards performances and robustness enhancement,” Acta Astronautica, vol. 54, no. 5, pp. 307–314, 2004.
- Q. Hu, “Adaptive output feedback sliding-mode manoeuvring and vibration control of flexible spacecraft with input saturation,” IET Control Theory and Applications, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 467–478, 2008.
- Q. Hu, “Variable structure maneuvering control with time-varying sliding surface and active vibration damping of flexible spacecraft with input saturation,” Acta Astronautica, vol. 64, no. 11-12, pp. 1085–1108, 2009.
- X. F. Li, L. Guo, and Y. M. Zhang, “A composite disturbance observer and control scheme for flexible spacecraft with time-varying input delay,” in Proceedings of the 31th Chinese Control Conference, pp. 2824–2829, Hefei, China, 2012.
- C. Dong, L. Xu, Y. Chen, and Q. Wang, “Networked flexible spacecraft attitude maneuver based on adaptive fuzzy sliding mode control,” Acta Astronautica, vol. 65, no. 11-12, pp. 1561–1570, 2009.
- Z. G. Feng and J. Lam, “Stability and dissipativity analysis of distributed delay cellular neural networks,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 976–981, 2011.
- T. Li, L. Guo, and C. Lin, “Stability criteria with less LMI variables for neural networks with time-varying delay,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 55, no. 11, pp. 1188–1192, 2008.
- T. Li and X. L. Ye, “Improved stability criteria of neural networks with time-varying delays: an augmented LKF approach,” Neurocomputing, vol. 73, no. 4-6, pp. 1038–1047, 2010.