- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 868174, 11 pages
Robust Filtering for Networked Stochastic Systems Subject to Sensor Nonlinearity
1State Key Laboratory of Structural Analysis for Industrial Equipment, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, Liaoning 116024, China
2School of Electronic Science and Technology, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, Liaoning 116024, China
Received 4 November 2012; Accepted 19 December 2012
Academic Editor: Ligang Wu
Copyright © 2013 Guoqiang Wu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Liu, D. W. C. Ho, and Y. Niu, “Stabilization of Markovian jump linear system over networks with random communication delay,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 416–421, 2009.
- M. Liu, D. W. C. Ho, and Y. Niu, “Robust filtering design for stochastic system with mode-dependent quantization output,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 58, no. 12, pp. 6410–6416, 2010.
- L. Wu, X. Su, P. Shi, and J. Qiu, “Model approximation for discrete-time state-delay systems in the T–S fuzzy framework,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 366–378, 2011.
- X. Su, P. Shi, L. Wu, and Y.-D. Song, “A novel approach to filter design for T–S fuzzy discrete-time systems with time-varying delay,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 20, no. 6, Article ID 6189779, pp. 1114–1129, 2012.
- L. Wu and D. W. C. Ho, “Fuzzy filter design for nonlinear Itô stochastic systems with application to sensor fault detection,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy System, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 233–242, 2009.
- L. Wu and D. W. C. Ho, “Sliding mode control of singular stochastic hybrid systems,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 779–783, 2010.
- L. Wu, P. Shi, H. Gao, and C. Wang, “ filtering for 2D Markovian jump systems,” Automatica, vol. 44, no. 7, pp. 1849–1858, 2008.
- L. Wu and W. X. Zheng, “- control of nonlinear fuzzy itô stochastic delay systems via dynamic output feedback,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 1308–1315, 2009.
- L. Wu, D. W. C. Ho, and C. W. Li, “Sliding mode control of switched hybrid systems with stochastic perturbation,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 60, no. 8, pp. 531–539, 2011.
- G. Wu and J. Zhang, “Reliable passivity and passification for singular Markovian systems,” IMA Journal of Mathematical Control and Information, 2012.
- M. Liu, Q. Wang, and H. Li, “State estimation and stabilization for nonlinear networked control systems with limited capacity channel,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 348, no. 8, pp. 1869–1885, 2011.
- S. Xu and T. Chen, “ output feedback control for uncertain stochastic systems with time-varying delays,” Automatica, vol. 40, no. 12, pp. 2091–2098, 2004.
- S. Endowed, “Recovery of signals distorted by sensor nonlinearity,” Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, vol. 126, no. 4, pp. 848–859, 2004.
- R. Pearson, “Gray-box modeling of nonideal sensors,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, vol. 6, pp. 4404–4409, Arlington, Va, USA, 2001.
- G. Kreisselmeier, “Stabilization of linear systems in the presence of output measurement saturation,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 27–30, 1996.
- E. Fridman and M. Dambrine, “Control under quantization, saturation and delay: an LMI approach,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 10, pp. 2258–2264, 2009.
- S. Xu, J. Lam, and T. Chen, “Robust control for uncertain discrete stochastic time-delay systems,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 51, no. 3-4, pp. 203–215, 2004.
- Y. Niu, J. Lam, X. Wang, and D. W. C. Ho, “Observer-based sliding mode control for nonlinear state-delayed systems,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 139–150, 2004.
- V. Kolmanovskii and A. Myshkis, Applied Theory of Functional Differential Equations, Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1992.