- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 126906, 11 pages
Enhanced Growth Inhibition of Osteosarcoma by Cytotoxic Polymerized Liposomal Nanoparticles Targeting the Alcam Cell Surface Receptor
1Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Department of Pediatrics, Mattel Children's Hospital and Gwynne Hazen Cherry Memorial Laboratories, UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1781, USA
2NanoValent Pharmaceuticals Inc., Bozeman, MT 59718-4012, USA
3Department of Biomathematics, David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1766, USA
4Department of Molecular and Medical Pharmacology, Crump Institute for Molecular Imaging, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1770, USA
5Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Children's Hospital Los Angeles, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
6Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Cave, Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Received 5 June 2012; Accepted 3 July 2012
Academic Editor: Norman Jaffe
Copyright © 2012 Noah Federman et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Brahmananda R. Chitteti, Monique Bethel, Melissa A. Kacena, and Edward F. Srour, “CD166 and regulation of hematopoiesis,” Current Opinion in Hematology, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 273–280, 2013.
- S. Duchi, G. Sotgiu, E. Lucarelli, M. Ballestri, B. Dozza, S. Santi, A. Guerrini, P. Dambruoso, S. Giannini, D. Donati, C. Ferroni, and G. Varchi, “Mesenchymal stem cells as delivery vehicle of porphyrin loaded nanoparticles: Effective photoinduced in vitro killing of osteosarcoma,” Journal of Controlled Release, vol. 168, no. 2, pp. 225–237, 2013.
- Zhao-Shi Bao, Chuan-Bao Zhang, Hong-Jun Wang, Wei Yan, Yan-Wei Liu, Ming-Yang Li, and Wei Zhang, “Whole-Genome mRNA Expression Profiling Identifies Functional and Prognostic Signatures in Patients with Mesenchymal Glioblastoma Multiforme,” CNS Neuroscience & Therapeutics, 2013.
- Nataraj Vijayamurugan, and Sameer Bakhshi, “Review of management issues in relapsed osteosarcoma,” Expert Review of Anticancer Therapy, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Wenyi Gu, Chengtie Wu, and Jiezhong Chen, “Nanotechnology in the targeted drug delivery for bone diseases and bone reg eneration,” International Journal Of Nanomedicine, vol. 8, 2013.