- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Stroke Research and Treatment
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 219706, 12 pages
Diabetic Ketoacidosis-Associated Stroke in Children and Youth
1Critical Care Medicine and Paediatrics, University of Western Ontario, London, ON, N6A 5W9, Canada
2Children's Health Research Institute, London, ON, N6C 2V5, Canada
3Centre for Critical Illness Research, London, ON, N6C 2V5, Canada
4Clinical Neurological Sciences, University of Western Ontario, London, ON, N6A 3K7, Canada
5Physiology and Pharmacology, University of Western Ontario, London, ON, N6A 3K7, Canada
6Translational Research Centre, London, ON, N6C 2V5, Canada
Received 8 October 2010; Revised 12 November 2010; Accepted 4 December 2010
Academic Editor: Halvor Naess
Copyright © 2011 Jennifer Ruth Foster et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zohreh Shoar, Christopher Dunne, William Yorns, Francesco De Luca, and Geoffrey Rezvani, “Diabetic ketoacidosis with cerebral hemorrhage and alpha coma in an adolesc ent female,” Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology & Metabolism, vol. 26, no. 5-6, pp. 561–564, 2013.
- Th Thai Hoa Tran, Ibrahim Al-Harfi, Christopher C. Harle, Walter H. A. Kahr, Gavin C. Morrison, and Alik Kornecki, “Coagulation Assessment in Children With Diabetic Ketoacidosis,” Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 256–260, 2013.
- James P. Marcin, Robert Gosselin, and Paul Holland, “Hypercoagulability Among Pediatric Patients With Diabetic Ketoacidosis: The Clot Thickens,” Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 325–326, 2013.