- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 396416, 12 pages
Genetics of Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes in African Americans
1Division of Endocrinology, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
2Division of Human Genetics, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Research Institute, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
3Department of Pediatrics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
4Center for Applied Genomics, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Research Institute, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Received 16 November 2012; Accepted 13 February 2013
Academic Editor: Sanjay Kinra
Copyright © 2013 Shana McCormack and Struan F. A. Grant. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hassan Ashktorab, M Daremipouran, Ajay Goel, Sudhir Varma, R Leavitt, X Sun, and Hassan Brim, “DNA methylome profiling identifies novel methylated genes in African American patients with colorectal neoplasia,” Epigenetics, vol. 9, no. 4, 2014.
- Kevin J. Basile, Matthew E. Johnson, Qianghua Xia, and Struan F. A. Grant, “Genetic Susceptibility to Type 2 Diabetes and Obesity: Follow-Up of Findings from Genome-Wide Association Studies,” International Journal of Endocrinology, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.