Journal of Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 504764, 7 pages
Studies on the ns-IR-Laser-Induced Plasma Parameters in the Vanadium Oxide
Fuel Chemistry Division, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai 400 085, India
Received 15 June 2011; Accepted 12 August 2011
Academic Editor: Ali Hussain Reshak
Copyright © 2011 Arnab Sarkar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Francisco J. Fortes, Javier Moros, Patricia Lucena, Luisa M. Cabalín, and J. Javier Laserna, “Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 85, no. 2, pp. 640–669, 2013.
- Arnab Sarkar, Raman Kumar Mishra, Chetan Parkash Kaushik, Piaray Kishen Wattal, Devanathan Alamelu, and Suresh Kumar Aggarwal, “Analysis of barium borosilicate glass matrix for uranium determination by using ns-IR-LIBS in air and Ar atmosphere,” Radiochimica Acta, vol. 102, no. 9, pp. 805–812, 2014.
- Shudi Zhang, Xiaohua Wang, Miaohong He, Yunbin Jiang, Bochao Zhang, Wei Hang, and Benli Huang, “Laser-induced plasma temperature,” Spectrochimica Acta Part B-Atomic Spectroscopy, vol. 97, pp. 13–33, 2014.
- Mahreen Akram, Shazia Bashir, Asma Hayat, Khaliq Mahmood, Riaz Ahmad, and M. Khaleeq-U-Rahaman, “Effect of laser irradiance on the surface morphology and laser induced plasma parameters of zinc,” Laser and Particle Beams, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 119–128, 2014.
- A. Moosakhani, P. Parvin, A. Majdabadi, and M.M. Hashemi, “Radon decay monitoring in air using characteristic emission of species in metal-assisted LIBS,” Radiation Measurements, vol. 92, pp. 39–48, 2016.
- Ayesha Khalid, Shazia Bashir, Sohail Abdul Jalil, Mahreen Akram, Asma Hayat, and Asadullah Dawood, “Spectroscopic and morphological studies of laser ablated silver,” Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, 2016.
- Shudi Zhang, Miaohong He, Zhibin Yin, Eryi Zhu, Wei Hang, and Benli Huang, “Elemental fractionation and matrix effects in laser sampling based spectrometry,” Journal Of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 358–382, 2016.
- Arnab Sarkar, and Manjeet Singh, “Laser-induced plasma electron number density: Stark broadening method versus the Saha–Boltzmann equation,” Plasma Science and Technology, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 025403, 2017.