Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 178021, 14 pages
Morphometric Analysis to Infer Hydrological Behaviour of Lidder Watershed, Western Himalaya, India
Department of Earth Sciences, University of Kashmir, Hazratbal, Srinagar, Kashmir 190006, India
Received 17 January 2013; Revised 1 March 2013; Accepted 3 March 2013
Academic Editor: Biswajeet Pradhan
Copyright © 2013 Farrukh Altaf et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sadaff Altaf, Gowhar Meraj, and Shakil Ahmad Romshoo, “Morphometry and land cover based multi-criteria analysis for assessing the soil erosion susceptibility of the western Himalayan watershed,” Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 2014.
- Türkan Bayer Altın, “The Flood Risk of the Yeşilırmak Basin (upper course), Turkey,” Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, vol. 120, pp. 460–467, 2014.
- A. S. Al-Wagdany, “Geomorphologic Characteristics of Indiana Basins,” Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 2014.
- Salim Aijaz Bhat, Gowhar Meraj, Sayar Yaseen, and Ashok K. Pandit, “Statistical Assessment of Water Quality Parameters for Pollution Source Identification in Sukhnag Stream: An Inflow Stream of Lake Wular (Ramsar Site), Kashmir Himalaya,” Journal of Ecosystems, vol. 2014, pp. 1–18, 2014.
- Gowhar Meraj, Shakil A. Romshoo, A. R. Yousuf, Sadaff Altaf, and Farrukh Altaf, “Assessing the influence of watershed characteristics on the flood vulnerability of Jhelum basin in Kashmir Himalaya: reply to comment by Shah 2015,” Natural Hazards, 2015.
- Younus I. Al-Saady, Qusay A. Al-Suhail, Balsam S. Al-Tawash, and Arsalan A. Othman, “Drainage network extraction and morphometric analysis using remote sensing and GIS mapping techniques (Lesser Zab River Basin, Iraq and Iran),” Environmental Earth Sciences, vol. 75, no. 18, 2016.
- Sayantan Das, Priyank Pravin Patel, and Somasis Sengupta, “Evaluation of different digital elevation models for analyzing drainage morphometric parameters in a mountainous terrain: a case study of the Supin–Upper Tons Basin, Indian Himalayas,” SpringerPlus, vol. 5, no. 1, 2016.
- Aparna Shukla, and Bisma Yousuf, “Evaluation of multisource data for glacier terrain mapping: a neural net approach,” Geocarto International, pp. 1–19, 2016.
- Yahya Farhan, and Omar Anaba, “A Remote Sensing and GIS Approach for Prioritization of Wadi Shueib Mini-Watersheds (Central Jordan) Based on Morphometric and Soil Erosion Susceptibility Analysis,” Journal of Geographic Information System, vol. 08, no. 01, pp. 1–19, 2016.