Journal of Atomic and Molecular Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 424570, 5 pages
Electron-Pair Densities with Time-Dependent Quantum Monte Carlo
Physics Department, Sofia University, 1164 Sofia, Bulgaria
Received 4 April 2013; Revised 5 June 2013; Accepted 8 July 2013
Academic Editor: Keli Han
Copyright © 2013 Ivan P. Christov. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. J. Coleman, “Density matrices in the quantum theory of matter: energy, intracules and extracules,” International Journal of Quantum Chemistry, vol. 1, supplement 1, pp. 457–464, 1967.
- A. J. Thakkar, “Extracules, intracules, correlation holes, potentials, coefficients and all that,” in Density Matrices and Density Functionals, R. Erdahl and V. H. Smith Jr, Eds., pp. 553–581, Reidel, New York, NY, USA, 1987.
- C. A. Coulson and A. H. Neilson, “Electron correlation in the ground state of helium,” Proceedings of the Physical Society, vol. 78, no. 5, p. 831, 1961.
- R. J. Boyd and C. A. Coulson, “The Fermi hole in atoms,” Journal of Physics B, vol. 7, no. 14, pp. 1805–1816, 1974.
- N. Moiseyev, J. Katriel, and R. J. Boyd, “On the Fermi hole in atoms,” Journal of Physics B, vol. 8, no. 8, pp. L130–L133, 1975.
- P. M. W. Gill, D. O'Neill, and N. A. Besley, “Two-electron distribution functions and intracules,” Theoretical Chemistry Accounts, vol. 109, no. 5, pp. 241–250, 2003.
- B. M. Austin, D. Y. Zubarev, and W. A. Lester, “Quantum monte carlo and related approaches,” Chemical Reviews, vol. 112, no. 1, pp. 263–288, 2012.
- I. P. Christov, “Correlated non-perturbative electron dynamics with quantum trajectories,” Optics Express, vol. 14, no. 15, pp. 6906–6911, 2006.
- I. P. Christov, “Dynamic correlations with time-dependent quantum Monte Carlo,” Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 128, no. 24, Article ID 244106, 2008.
- I. P. Christov, “Polynomial-time-scaling quantum dynamics with time-dependent quantum Monte Carlo,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry A, vol. 113, pp. 6016–6021, 2009.
- I. P. Christov, “Correlated electron dynamics with time-dependent quantum Monte Carlo: three-dimensional helium,” Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 135, no. 4, Article ID 044120, 2011.
- I. P. Christov, “Erratum “Correlated electron dynamics with time-dependent quantum Monte Carlo: three-dimensional helium”,” Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 135, no. 14, Article ID 149902, 2011.
- I. P. Christov, “Exploring quantum non-locality with de Broglie-Bohm trajectories,” Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 136, no. 3, Article ID 034116, 2012.
- B. W. Silverman, Density Estimation for Statistics and Data Analysis, Monographs on Statistics and Applied Probability, Chapman and Hall, London, UK, 1986.
- S. E. Koonin and D. C. Meredith, Computational Physics, Addison-Wesley, 1990.
- Z. I. Botev, J. F. Grotowski, and D. P. Kroese, “Kernel density estimation via diffusion,” The Annals of Statistics, vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 2916–2957, 2010.