- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Artificial Intelligence
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 930740, 9 pages
Power Transformer Differential Protection Based on Neural Network Principal Component Analysis, Harmonic Restraint and Park's Plots
Department of Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee 247 667, India
Received 8 May 2012; Accepted 14 July 2012
Academic Editor: Deacha Puangdownreong
Copyright © 2012 Manoj Tripathy. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ahmed Hosny, and Vijay K. Sood, “Transformer differential protection with phase angle difference based inrush restraint,” Electric Power Systems Research, 2014.
- M. Gopila, and I. Gnanambal, “An Effective Detection of Inrush and Internal Faults in Power Transformers Using Bacterial Foraging Optimization Technique,” Circuits and Systems, vol. 07, no. 08, pp. 1569–1580, 2016.