- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Bioinformatics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 323472, 10 pages
Gap Detection for Genome-Scale Constraint-Based Models
1Center for the Study of Biological Complexity, Virginia Commonwealth University, P.O. Box 843083, Richmond, VA 23284, USA
2Department of Statistical Sciences and Operations Research, Virginia Commonwealth University, P.O. Box 843083, Richmond, VA 23284, USA
3Department of Chemical and Life Science Engineering, Virginia Commonwealth University, P.O. Box 843083, Richmond, VA 23284, USA
Received 23 April 2012; Accepted 16 July 2012
Academic Editor: T. Akutsu
Copyright © 2012 J. Paul Brooks et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Piotr Zakrzewski, Marnix H. Medema, Albert Gevorgyan, Andrzej M. Kierzek, Rainer Breitling, and Eriko Takano, “MultiMetEval: Comparative and Multi-Objective Analysis of Genome-Scale Metabolic Models,” Plos One, vol. 7, no. 12, 2012.
- Kieran Smallbone, Benjamin D. Heavner, Nathan D. Price, and Larry P. Walker, “Version 6 of the consensus yeast metabolic network refines biochemical coverage and improves model performance,” Database-The Journal Of Biological Databases And Curation, 2013.
- Raphy Zarecki, Matthew A. Oberhardt, Leah Reshef, Uri Gophna, and Eytan Ruppin, “A Novel Nutritional Predictor Links Microbial Fastidiousness with Lowered Ubiquity, Growth Rate, and Cooperativeness,” Plos Computational Biology, vol. 10, no. 7, 2014.
- Mario Latendresse, “Efficiently gap-filling reaction networks,” Bmc Bioinformatics, vol. 15, 2014.
- Ryan S Senger, Jiun Y Yen, and Stephen S Fong, “A review of genome-scale metabolic flux modeling of anaerobiosis in biotechnology,” Current Opinion in Chemical Engineering, vol. 6, pp. 33–42, 2014.
- Niti Vanee, J Brooks, Victor Spicer, Dmitriy Shamshurin, Oleg Krokhin, John A Wilkins, Yu Deng, and Stephen S Fong, “Proteomics-based metabolic modeling and metabolic characterization of the cellulolytic bacterium,” BMC Systems Biology, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 86, 2014.
- Devin H Currie, Babu Raman, Christopher M Gowen, Timothy J Tschaplinski, Miriam L Land, Steven D Brown, Sean F Covalla, Dawn M Klingeman, Zamin K Yang, Nancy L Engle, Courtney M Johnson, Miguel Rodriguez, A Joe Shaw, William R Kenealy, Lee R Lynd, Stephen S Fong, Jonathan R Mielenz, Brian H Davison, David A Hogsett, and Christopher D Herring, “Genome-scale resources for Thermoanaerobacterium saccharolyticum,” BMC Systems Biology, vol. 9, no. 1, 2015.
- Miguel Ponce-de-Leon, Jorge Calle-Espinosa, Juli Pereto, and Francisco Montero, “Consistency Analysis of Genome-Scale Models of Bacterial Metabolism: A Metamodel Approach,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 12, 2015.
- Benjamin D. Heavner, and Nathan D. Price, “Comparative Analysis of Yeast Metabolic Network Models Highlights Progress, Opportunities for Metabolic Reconstruction,” Plos Computational Biology, vol. 11, no. 11, 2015.
- Zhaleh Hosseini, and Sayed-Amir Marashi, “Discovering missing reactions of metabolic networks by using gene co-expression data,” Scientific Reports, vol. 7, pp. 41774, 2017.