- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Fuzzy Systems
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 319828, 11 pages
The Hybrid RFNN Control for a PMSM Drive Electric Scooter Using Rotor Flux Estimator
1Department of Electrical Engineering, National United University, Miaoli 360, Taiwan
2Department of Engineering, Su-Mo Enterprise Co. LTD, Taichung 430, Taiwan
Received 29 June 2011; Revised 15 November 2011; Accepted 20 December 2011
Academic Editor: Uzay Kaymak
Copyright © 2012 Chih-Hong Lin and Chih-Peng Lin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. W. Novotny and T. A. Lipo, Vector Control and Dynamics of AC Drives, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA, 1996.
- W. Leonhard, Control of Electrical Drives, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1996.
- F. J. Lin, “Real-time ip position controller design with torque feedforward control for pm synchronous motor,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 398–407, 1997.
- C. T. Lin and C. S. G. Lee, “Neural-network-based fuzzy logic control and decision system,” IEEE Transactions on Computers, vol. 40, no. 12, pp. 1320–1336, 1991.
- Y. C. Chen and C. C. Teng, “A model reference control structure using a fuzzy neural network,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 73, no. 3, pp. 291–312, 1995.
- J. Zhang and A. J. Morris, “Fuzzy neural networks for nonlinear systems modelling,” IEE Proceedings: Control Theory and Applications, vol. 142, no. 6, pp. 551–561, 1995.
- J. S. R. Jang and C. T. Sun, “Neuro-fuzzy modeling and control,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 83, no. 3, pp. 378–406, 1995.
- Y. G. Leu, T. T. Lee, and W. Y. Wang, “On-line tuning of fuzzy-neural network for adaptive control of nonlinear dynamical systems,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 27, no. 6, pp. 1034–1043, 1997.
- F. J. Lin, W. J. Hwang, and R. J. Wai, “A supervisory fuzzy neural network control system for tracking periodic inputs,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 41–52, 1999.
- Y. S. Kung, “Design and implementation of a high-performance PMLSM drives using DSP chip,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 55, no. 3, pp. 1341–1351, 2008.
- E. Kim and S. Lee, “Output feedback tracking control of MIMO systems using a fuzzy disturbance observer and its application to the speed control of a PM synchronous motor,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 13, no. 6, pp. 725–741, 2005.
- F. J. Lin, P. H. Shen, and R. F. Fung, “RFNN control for PMLSM drive via backstepping technique,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 620–644, 2005.
- F. J. Lin and P. H. Shen, “Adaptive fuzzy-neural-network control for a DSP-based permanent magnet linear synchronous motor servo drive,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 481–495, 2006.
- C. F. Juang and J. S. Chen, “A recurrent fuzzy-network-based inverse modeling method for a temperature system control,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics C, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 410–417, 2007.
- S. Cao, B. Wang, J. Zheng, W. Huang, L. Weng, and W. Yan, “Hysteresis compensation for giant magnetostrictive actuators using dynamic recurrent neural network,” IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 1143–1146, 2006.
- F. J. Lin, P. H. Shen, S. L. Yang, and P. H. Chou, “Recurrent radial basis function network-based fuzzy neural network control for permanent-magnet linear synchronous motor servo drive,” IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 42, no. 11, pp. 3694–3705, 2006.
- J. S. Wang and C. S. G. Lee, “Self-adaptive recurrent neuro-fuzzy control of an autonomous underwater vehicle,” IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 283–295, 2003.
- F. J. Lin, S. Y. Chen, L. T. Teng, and H. Chu, “Recurrent functional-link-based fuzzy neural network controller with improved particle swarm optimization for a linear synchronous motor drive,” IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 45, no. 8, pp. 3151–3165, 2009.
- W. T. Su and C. M. Liaw, “Adaptive positioning control for a LPMSM drive based on adapted inverse model and robust disturbance observer,” IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 505–517, 2006.
- K. K. Tan, T. H. Lee, H. F. Dou, S. J. Chin, and S. Zhao, “Precision motion control with disturbance observer for pulsewidth-modulated-driven permanent-magnet linear motors,” IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 1813–1818, 2003.
- H. C. Nho and P. Meckl, “Intelligent feedforward control and payload estimation for a two-link robotic manipulator,” IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 277–283, 2003.
- C. H. Lee and C. C. Teng, “Identification and control of dynamic systems using recurrent fuzzy neural networks,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 349–366, 2000.
- J. J. E. Slotine and W. Li, Applied Nonlinear Control, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA, 1991.
- K. J. Astrom and B. Wittenmark, Adaptive Control, Addison-Wesley, New York, NY, USA, 1995.