- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Numerical Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 826376, 9 pages
Partitioning Inverse Monte Carlo Iterative Algorithm for Finding the Three Smallest Eigenpairs of Generalized Eigenvalue Problem
Department of Statistics, Faculty of Mathematical Sciences, University of Guilan, P.O. Box 1914, Rasht, Iran
Received 5 December 2010; Accepted 15 February 2011
Academic Editor: Michele Benzi
Copyright © 2011 Behrouz Fathi Vajargah and Farshid Mehrdoust. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. Dimov and A. Karaivanova, “Iterative Monte Carlo algorithm for linear algebra problem,” Lecture Note in Computer Science, pp. 66–77, 1996.
- I. Dimov, Monte Carlo Methods for Applied Scientists, World Scientific Publishing, 2008.
- Y. Saad, Numerical Methods for Large Eigenvalue Problems, Manchester University Press, 1991.
- B. Fathi, “A way to obtain Monte Carlo matrix inversion with minimal error,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 191, no. 1, pp. 225–233, 2007.
- R. Y. Rubinstein, Simulation and the Monte Carlo Method, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1981.