- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Numerical Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 913429, 24 pages
Convergence of an Eighth-Order Compact Difference Scheme for the Nonlinear Schrödinger Equation
School of Mathematics and Statistics, Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology, Nanjing 210044, China
Received 24 May 2012; Accepted 7 August 2012
Academic Editor: Ting-Zhu Huang
Copyright © 2012 Tingchun Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tingchun Wang, “Optimal Point-Wise Error Estimate of a Compact Difference Scheme for the Coupled Gross–Pitaevskii Equations in One Dimension,” Journal of Scientific Computing, 2013.
- Tingchun Wang, “Optimal point-wise error estimate of a compact difference scheme for the Klein-Gordon-Schrödinger equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 2013.
- Tingchun Wang, “Optimal Point-Wise Error Estimate Of A Compact Finite Difference Scheme For The Coupled Nonlinear Schrodinger Equations,” Journal of Computational Mathematics, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 58–74, 2014.