- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Numerical Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 263467, 8 pages
A New Extended Padé Approximation and Its Application
1Department of Mathematics, Birjand University, Birjand, Iran
2Faculty of Mathematics, K. N. Toosi University of Technology, P.O. Box 16315-1618, Tehran, Iran
Received 19 June 2013; Revised 16 September 2013; Accepted 7 October 2013
Academic Editor: Weimin Han
Copyright © 2013 Z. Kalateh Bojdi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. A. Baker and P. Graves-Morris, Padé Approximants, Addison-Wesley, 1981.
- G. A. Baker, Essentials of Padé Approximants, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1975.
- A. Cuyt, “Multivariate Padé approximants revisited,” BIT, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 71–79, 1986.
- L. Wuytack, “On the osculatory rational interpolation problem,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, vol. 29, pp. 837–843, 1975.
- A. A. M. Cuyt and B. M. Verdonk, “General order Newton-Padé approximants for multivariate functions,” Numerische Mathematik, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 293–307, 1984.
- P. Borwein and T. Erdélyi, Polynomials and Polynomials Inequalities, vol. 161 of Graduate Texts in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1995.
- Z. M. Odibat and N. T. Shawagfeh, “Generalized Taylor's formula,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 186, no. 1, pp. 286–293, 2007.
- K. Diethelm, The Analysis of Fractional Differential Equations, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2010.
- D. Funaro, Polynomial Approximations of Differential Equations, Springer, 1992.
- J. S. Hesthaven, S. Gottlieb, and D. Gottlieb, Spectral Methods for Time-Dependent Problems, Cambridge University, 2009.
- P. Mokhtary and F. Ghoreishi, “The -convergence of the Legendre spectral tau matrix formulation for nonlinear fractional integro differential equations,” Numerical Algorithms, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 475–496, 2011.
- I. V. Andrianov and J. Awrejcewicz, “Analysis of jump phenomena using Padé approximations,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 260, no. 3, pp. 577–588, 2003.
- I. Andrianov and J. Awrejcewicz, “Solutions in the Fourier series form, Gibbs phenomena and Padé approximants,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 245, no. 4, pp. 753–756, 2001.
- I. V. Andrianov and J. Awrejcewicz, “Iterative determination of homoclinic orbit parameters and Padé approximants,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 240, no. 2, pp. 394–397, 2001.
- G. Kudra and J. Awrejcewicz, “Tangents hyperbolic approximations of the spatial model of friction coupled with rolling resistance,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, vol. 21, pp. 2905–2917, 2011.
- O. D. Makinde, “Solving microwave heating model in a slab using Hermite-Padé approximation technique,” Applied Thermal Engineering, vol. 27, pp. 599–603, 2007.