- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Physical Chemistry
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 180784, 11 pages
High-Pressure Synthesis and Study of and Ionic Solids
1Divisão de Metrologia de Materiais (DIMAT), Instituto Nacional de Metrologia, Normalização e Qualidade Industrial, Avenida Nossa Senhora das Graças 50, Xerém, Duque de Caxias, RJ, CEP 25250-020, Brazil
2Bayerisches Geoinstitut, Universität Bayreuth, 95440 Bayreuth, Germany
3Nikolaev Institute of Inorganic Chemistry SB RAS, Pr. Ac. Lavrentieva 3, 630090 Novosibirsk, Russia
4European Synchrotron Radiation Facility, BP 220, 38043 Grenoble Cedex 9, France
Received 2 April 2008; Revised 19 August 2008; Accepted 16 October 2008
Academic Editor: Lowell D. Kispert
Copyright © 2009 A. Yu. Kuznetsov et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- L. Y. Zhu, W. H. Duan, J. M. Xu, and Y. J. Zhu, “Conversion of neodymium oxide with N2O4 into nitrate followed by supercritical fluid extraction of nitrate,” Journal Of Radioanalytical And Nuclear Chemistry, vol. 287, no. 2, pp. 443–448, 2011.
- Roberto Bini, Matteo Ceppatelli, Margherita Citroni, and Vincenzo Schettino, “From simple to complex and backwards. Chemical reactions under very high pressure,” Chemical Physics, vol. 398, pp. 262–268, 2012.
- Youchun Wang, Fubo Tian, Yunzhou Lv, Da Li, Defang Duan, Xiaojing Sha, Yunxian Liu, Zhonglong Zhao, Ting Yang, Bingbing Liu, and Tian Cui, “Crystal structures and properties of nitrogen oxides under high pressure,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 125, pp. 103373–103379, 2015.
- Chunye Zhu, Haixin Bi, Shoutao Zhang, Shubo Wei, and Quan Li, “ Exploring the metallic phase of N 2 O under high pressure ,” RSC Adv., vol. 5, no. 81, pp. 65745–65749, 2015.