|Y: yes; N: no.|
(1) Did the study address a clearly focused issue?
(2) Was the cohort recruited in an acceptable way?
(3) Was the exposure accurately measured to minimize bias?
(4) Was the outcome accurately measured to minimize bias?
(5) Have the authors identified all important confounding factors?
(6) Have they taken account of the confounding factors in the design and/or analysis?
(7) Was the follow-up of subjects complete enough?
(8) Was the follow-up of subjects long enough?
(9) Do you believe the results?
(10) Can the results be applied to the local population?
(11) Do the results of this study fit with other available evidences?